Color Block by Sinful Colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These are all core colors. New display, old colors.

[SIZE=large]Color Block [/SIZE]
Retail: $1.99

1. Let's Meet (yellow)
  2. Why Not (blue)
  3. Big Daddy (orange)
  4. Let's Talk (purple)
  5. Ruby Ruby (red)
  6. Happy Ending (green)

​
928 Let's Meet (yellow)​
 ​
951 Why Not (blue)​
 ​
850 Big Daddy (orange)​
 ​
929 Let's Talk (purple)​
 ​
369 Ruby Ruby (red)​
 ​
949 Happy Ending (green)​

I love these colors and can't wait to try them. Although the artist in me kind of flinches at calling Let's Talk a purple. It's a blue it's just warmer toned than Why Not. I have a similar color in Piggy Polish to Let's Talk that's called "Something Blue" and if it weren't for the horridly long drying time, I'd use it more often.

I like all of those colors! I agree that Let's Talk looks more like a dark blue than a purple, unless it's the lighting. Big Daddy is one of the nicer oranges that I've seen; I may actually be able to pull that one off for summer.

Yesterday I bought Why Not and Big Daddy. I also bought Dream On. I didn't even go for any of these colors sadly. I'm looking for a turquoise that leans more towards blue. If anyone knows of any let me know! :)

Originally Posted by UrbanFool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How about the Niki Manaj "Fly" posted elsewhere here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/121376/opi-nicki-minaj-collection

It's an awesome turquoise and the pink is great too. (can't recall the name of it.)

Duh... "Pink Friday"
Thanks for linking to that older thread! I hadn't seen the Nicki Minaj collection before. I like all of the polishes, especially Save Me. The silver and rainbow glitter is so cool!

I don't know how availabe the Nicky Minaj collection is, I couldn't find any around me, which included a trek to the mall! I just bought some Essie colors and they have a "boating/ out to sea" collection with a pretty turquoise color. Also scored some colors at Sally's and found another hot turqoise color there...along with some new neon China Glazes... I think I ended up with 6 new colors? lol..love nail polish!

Beauty Brands also had the Nicki Minaj, as do a couple of the local nail places...definitely worth a look-see (And online, I know I ordered from Bloom and was able to get some SAVE ME, they DID have the whole collection)

I'll have to look online, no Ulta's near me. Even my Sephora is a small corner in JCPenney. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been researching online and beginning to make my purchases that way, as well, for my beauty products. Which is one of the many reasons I joined here! I do my own nails, so I never make it to a nail salon anymore, except for my spring/summer pedis!

Latest posts

Back