Color Changes for Names!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you'll notice, there have been some color changes among the names. Video Access Queens are no longer that icky brown, Moderators are now an orchid color, Super Moderators are hot pink, and Jr. Administrators are a baby blue. The colors are a bit more visible here:

VAQ = Peach

Millennium = Dark Purple

Elite = Gold

Moderator = Orchid/Light Purple

Super Moderator = Hot Pink

Jr. Administrator = Baby Blue

Administrator = Royal Blue

Colors.jpg

It's a bit hard to tell apart the pink colors. Maybe a brighter pink for MODs?

But I like the change... and no more poo-poo brown. Woop.

Wow. Our monitors must be completely different! lol. Because on my monitor, the mods are bright hot pink and the VAQs look peachy. The Elite Club members are gold as they were before. I don't see more than one pink or an orange? lol.

I thought my monitor was going bad or I was having a coranary... lol But No more poooo brown as April calls it???
frown.gif

Karren

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow. Our monitors must be completely different! lol. Because on my monitor, the mods are bright hot pink and the VAQs look peachy. The Elite Club members are gold as they were before. I don't see more than one pink or an orange? lol. Yeah, it must be monitor colors. The VAQs are a peachy color, and Super Mods are BRIGHT pink. The only other status that VAQs are even remotely close to (as by my monitor) are Elite Clubbers.

Latest posts

Back