color depositing shampoo increases....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
your chances of developing cancer. This is what I read in Health magazine. I do color my hair and there have been "some" studies suggest that certain colors can increase your risk.

It just makes sense to me, by putting continuous color on your hair via shampoo would not be a a good idea.

Renee

Thanks for the info, texasdarlin. I no longer color my hair, I used to do highlights for fun, but when I get older and start to really gray, I sure hope they come up with some healthier alternatives.

I also noticed that you're new and I haven't welcomed you yet..Welcome to Mut!

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by texasdarlin your chances of developing cancer. This is what I read in Health magazine. I do color my hair and there have been "some" studies suggest that certain colors can increase your risk.
It just makes sense to me, by putting continuous color on your hair via shampoo would not be a a good idea.

Renee

Really? I always thought it was gentler than using the regular coloring chemicals. Is it any particular chemical, brand or just coloring shampoos in general?

Thanks Nicole
smile.gif

Why, why do companies have to use so many chemicals? Even Aveda tries to push their natural products. Just because they add a smidgen of rosemary does not make their product natural..BALONEY!

Renee

Originally Posted by texasdarlin suzukigrrl,
It said any shampoo with depositing color added.
frown.gif

Renee

Do you by any chance have a link to the article or to any of the studies?

Latest posts

Back