Color for higlighter on browbone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning ladies!

I am really in need of a good color for highlighting my eyebrows. It should be shimmery and if possible from Mac!

I love the one Trisha uses for her eyelooks but I am not sure if she always uses the same one!

I will add to pictures of her eyelooks: perhaps you or Trisha herself could help me which color she used! I guess on the one tutorial it is called "apply X to the browbone" on the other "apply a shimmery champagne"! Would be so happy about suggestions which colors by Mac I can use for that!

Thanx!

XX,

Sabrina

r

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Good morning ladies!
I am really in need of a good color for highlighting my eyebrows. It should be shimmery and if possible from Mac!

I love the one Trisha uses for her eyelooks but I am not sure if she always uses the same one!

I will add to pictures of her eyelooks: perhaps you or Trisha herself could help me which color she used! I guess on the one tutorial it is called "apply X to the browbone" on the other "apply a shimmery champagne"! Would be so happy about suggestions which colors by Mac I can use for that!

Thanx!

XX,

Sabrina

Well, good morning to you, but its really really really late here (I really need to stop staying up so late). Anyhow, before I go to bed, MAC's "Shroom" is an excellent highlighter and definitely a MAC bestseller! I'd go for that one because its the most neutral, but still semi-iridescent. Other ones you could try are "Mylar," "Vanilla," "Ricepaper," and "Vapour." These are all shimmery champagne-ish colors.
Good night!
icon_wink.gif

Hi ikebana: Here in Germany it is 9.20 am! That´s funny!

Thanx for your tips! I will check those colors out! I saw that I forgot to post the pix by Trisha.. *arrgh.. stupid me! Do you know if "x" is a color of a Mac eyesahdow? Love this shimmery effect!!!!

Now, I won´t forget to post the pictures!!!
icon_wink.gif

Well Sabrina I use Stila's Ecru as a highlighter for my browbone,but since I know that you cannot find in Germany Stila products
icon_sad.gif
, I've tried once Mac's Shroom and I really like it!!

Girls, you are awesome!!!!! Yesterday I spent nearly 1 1/2 hours at our Mac Counter! I tried nearly all the colors and got good advices from our make up artist! She was so nice and told me how to apply my eyeshadow best! She recommended me the new eyeshadow base from Mac and told me that the new Make Up foundation would be excellent on me! Next time I shall come without any make up and she will do this for me! I am excited!

I bought many things yetserday! YEAH to my stuff
icon_cheesygrin.gif
NO to my purse! Mac really makes addicted and really really happy and satisfied if you buy something!!!

Best thing I bought yesterday is this new blush! I love it! It is the color Pink Swoon! Anyone else used it before? I also bought highlighter and new e/s colors! I will post more tomorrow: yesterday and today I got less time! Today I have to work and then it is niece will be baptisted! Good chance to try my new stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ladies, you ROCK! Love you for that!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Sabrina

I have pink swoon, it is bright in the package, but like Trisha said, you can't really go overboard with it.

Ooh sounds like you had a great time at the counter Sabrina! Looking forward to hearing what you exactly got and what e/s you chose to use as a highlighter!

Latest posts

Back