Color is fun!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Some colorful eyeshadow

ps- look I got a heart...woot

DSCF3048.jpg
DSCF3212.jpg
DSCF3265.jpg
DSCF3272.jpg
DSCF3276.jpg
DSCF3056.jpg


 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
congrats on your first heart!! soon it will be many more I´m sure

wow, you always seem to have so pigmented e/s, is there a special brand you´re using?

 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
Wow!! The eyes look so cool! The colours are so vibrant!

 
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
LOVE the cherry earrings picture! The green looks fab! What brand do you use?

 
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Those colors are gorgeous! What brand do you use?

I've always wanted dark hair and eyes because you can pull off so many cool shadow looks! I would love to wear lime green shadow, but it just doesn't look as good on my blonde hair and green eyes
frown.gif


 
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Arielle congrats on your first heart!! soon it will be many more I´m sure
wow, you always seem to have so pigmented e/s, is there a special brand you´re using?

MAC...tee hee
and Rebel e/s....it's sold at Hot topic

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Is Rebel the brand or color name?

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 MAC...tee hee
and Rebel e/s....it's sold at Hot topic

 
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
Yeah color is fun...you are a great example of how fun! You look hot! Thanks for sharing the pics!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
That looks awesome!
smile.gif
I love how you get so creative w/ your makeup, and it always looks great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just checked out that site on Rebel... are you using the neon shadows or the neon watercolor paints?
redface.gif


 
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That looks awesome!
smile.gif
I love how you get so creative w/ your makeup, and it always looks great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Just checked out that site on Rebel... are you using the neon shadows or the neon watercolor paints?
redface.gif
both!

 
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by jamie18meng the makeup is fantastic. Hey are you on lj. Because I am also on lj. TY yep....i ahve a lj
 

Latest posts

Top