Color+Style Mag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked up this magazine called Color+Style Celebrity Hairstyles special. It actually has a lot more to do with hair, color and what's new for fall rather than celebrities. It's very insightful and it's helping me a great deal with choosing a new color now that summer is almost over. My hair appt is next week and I had no idea what I wanted.

What other hair magazines are there out there? I'm still debating about thin or thick highlights all over or just crown (my usual)? Any suggestions ladies?

Sophisticates Hairstyle Guide magazine is great. That snip and clip section, that helped me find the right cut.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bebexkhmergrl Sophisticates Hairstyle Guide magazine is great. That snip and clip section, that helped me find the right cut.
wink.gif
yeah, it's great... you can get lots of ideas from that mag
wink.gif

I have bought the Sophisticate mag which I loved. I kept it for months and never got tired of leafing thru it. I have also bought Celebrity Hairstyles, that was great too. I don't know if you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you, but they have a monthly mag too and it is only 99 cents. It's pretty good for ideas, although they only talk about products sold at their store.

With summer coming to an end, maybe it's a good time to keep the highlights subtle. Maybe like you said, only at the crown, around the face, etc. I bet you'd look beautiful with some darker lowlights underneath as a contrast...is that you in the avatar? With that hair color you could do so much!

Latest posts

Back