Colorkiss will soon be available to sample lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New York, NY- April, 2004 - Shoppers at select Victoria's Secrect Beauty counters will soon be slipping into something more comfortable - a new direct application lipstick sampler. Introduced in 2002 by Orlandi, Inc. and manufactured under US and foreign patents, Colorkissâ„¢ is technologically advanced cosmetic solution that offers unprecented advancements in packaging, sampling and consumer convenience, all in an easy-to-use product that's smaller than a business card. Each ColorKissâ„¢ is its own integrated applicator, enabling customers to easily try on lipstick with a quick and easy application technique.

"Enthusiasm for Colorkissâ„¢ within the industry has been extraordinary," says Orlandi, Inc. CEO, Sven Dobler. "The portability, durability and versatility of ColorKissâ„¢ presents unique opportunities to out clients, enabling them to promote their lipstcik brands in ways not possible before. Most exciting is the reaction of consumers to the direct apllication feature."

Sherry Baker, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Victoria's Secret Beauty agress, "This is a product that allows us to sample our actual formula with women who shop through our catalogues, website or those who wear out lingerie as well as our Victoria's Secret Beauty customer. We're thrilled to be offering Colorkissâ„¢ at Victoria's Secret Beauty, and I believe our customers will be too.

Due to its unique and novel attributes Colorkissâ„¢ was awarded the presigious Silver Award for Packaging Excellence from the Flexible Packaging Association at their annual metting in Naples, FL, February 27th, 2004. Colorkissâ„¢ is currently offered in a wide range or formats and with various packaging options that provide a variety of opportunities for major cosmetic brands to promote their lipsticks. Kenneth Kane, Senior Vice President at Orlandi, Inc. adds, "In addition to Victoria's Secret Beauty, exciting programs using the Colorkissâ„¢ product are slated for introduction by other leading cosmetic brands in the US and Europe in 2004.

Orlandi, In. is a leading contract manufacturer and packager to the fragrance, cosmetics, personal care, gift and specialty products industries. (Source: Press Release by KMR Communications, Inc, 212-213-6444, [email protected])

For more information regarding the product check out www.colorkiss.com
2025.gif

I tried a sample of this product and I have to say that this is a great idea. Just picture that you are going to go buy a lipstick and want to try on the color before buying it. You are not so sure about trying the sample that the store has on display that hundreds of other women have tried as well. Colorkissâ„¢ is individually packaged sample of the actual lipstick in completely sealed little package. You just open the tiny package (which is smaller and thinner than a business card) and apply it on your lips and you will be able to feel the lipstick and see the color on your own lips just like you would when you apply it from the lipstick tube itself. I think this is a great idea and more companies should consider using this product to sample their lipsticks. I much rather prefer this type of sampling than having some woman tissue a lipstick off at the counter that has been used by hundreds of women. I actually never try on a lipstick at the store for that reason. I don't want something on my lips that has been on other peoples lips even if it's been dipped in rubbing alcohol.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) New York, NY- April, 2004 - Shoppers at select Victoria's Secrect Beauty counters will soon be slipping into something more comfortable - a new direct application lipstick sampler. Introduced in 2002 by Orlandi, Inc. and manufactured under US and foreign patents, Colorkissâ„¢ is technologically advanced cosmetic solution that offers unprecented advancements in packaging, sampling and consumer convenience, all in an easy-to-use product that's smaller than a business card. Each ColorKissâ„¢ is its own integrated applicator, enabling customers to easily try on lipstick with a quick and easy application technique.
"Enthusiasm for Colorkissâ„¢ within the industry has been extraordinary," says Orlandi, Inc. CEO, Sven Dobler. "The portability, durability and versatility of ColorKissâ„¢ presents unique opportunities to out clients, enabling them to promote their lipstcik brands in ways not possible before. Most exciting is the reaction of consumers to the direct apllication feature."

Sherry Baker, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Victoria's Secret Beauty agress, "This is a product that allows us to sample our actual formula with women who shop through our catalogues, website or those who wear out lingerie as well as our Victoria's Secret Beauty customer. We're thrilled to be offering Colorkissâ„¢ at Victoria's Secret Beauty, and I believe our customers will be too.

Due to its unique and novel attributes Colorkissâ„¢ was awarded the presigious Silver Award for Packaging Excellence from the Flexible Packaging Association at their annual metting in Naples, FL, February 27th, 2004. Colorkissâ„¢ is currently offered in a wide range or formats and with various packaging options that provide a variety of opportunities for major cosmetic brands to promote their lipsticks. Kenneth Kane, Senior Vice President at Orlandi, Inc. adds, "In addition to Victoria's Secret Beauty, exciting programs using the Colorkissâ„¢ product are slated for introduction by other leading cosmetic brands in the US and Europe in 2004.

Orlandi, In. is a leading contract manufacturer and packager to the fragrance, cosmetics, personal care, gift and specialty products industries. (Source: Press Release by KMR Communications, Inc, 212-213-6444, [email protected])

2025.gif

I tried a sample of this product and I have to say that this is a great idea. Just picture that you are going to go buy a lipstick and want to try on the color before buying it. You are not so sure about trying the sample that the store has on display that hundreds of other women have tried as well. Colorkissâ„¢ is individually packaged sample of the actual lipstick in completely sealed little package. You just open the tiny package (which is smaller and thinner than a business card) and apply it on your lips and you will be able to feel the lipstick and see the color on your own lips just like you would when you apply it from the lipstick tube itself. I think this is a great idea and more companies should consider using this product to sample their lipsticks. I much rather prefer this type of sampling than having some woman tissue a lipstick off at the counter that has been used by hundreds of women. I actually never try on a lipstick at the store for that reason. I don't want something on my lips that has been on other peoples lips even if it's been dipped in rubbing alcohol.

Great idea!I'm surprised someone didn't come up with it sooner..I know what you mean about not wanting to try something on that touched so many mouths**shiver*And you can't really tell if a shade looks good on you when it's on your wrist..

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) New York, NY- April, 2004 - Shoppers at select Victoria's Secrect Beauty counters will soon be slipping into something more comfortable - a new direct application lipstick sampler. Introduced in 2002 by Orlandi, Inc. and manufactured under US and foreign patents, Colorkissâ„¢ is technologically advanced cosmetic solution that offers unprecented advancements in packaging, sampling and consumer convenience, all in an easy-to-use product that's smaller than a business card. Each ColorKissâ„¢ is its own integrated applicator, enabling customers to easily try on lipstick with a quick and easy application technique.

2025.gif

This is a wonderful and simple idea. I've seen something similar done, but I think in the interest of saving money, that many companies just don't care. This idea gets my vote!

Back