Colors to go with MAC Amber Lights?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I really like Amber Lights, but I don't know how to wear it.
frown.gif

I bought Humid first, and then I went back to MAC and a MA said that Amber Lights goes well with it. But when I wear it, it kind of looks like a Christmas tree look or something. lol.

Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I really like Amber Lights, but I don't know how to wear it.
frown.gif

I bought Humid first, and then I went back to MAC and a MA said that Amber Lights goes well with it. But when I wear it, it kind of looks like a Christmas tree look or something. lol.

Any suggestions?

I would recommend Bronze or Goldmine. Let us know what you decide.

I've heard good things about Amberlights paired with Cranberry. I've got Cranberry, and I'm planning on getting Amberlights and Goldmine to wear with it.

I do Amber Lights on my lid and add Trax in the crease for a night time dramatic look. I love it.

Ooh i'm liking this thread Lizzy coz i've just purchased Amber Lights from renaelovesmac! I'll defo use it with Cranberry (as Erica & Carina mentioned) & with Trax (as Niki mentioned). Unfortunately i don't have Mulch, Goldmine or Bronze at the rest of you girls suggested!

I also plan on using it with MAC Tempting & i've heard its cute with Mythology too
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back