Combination skin still going haywire! I need a routine any recomendations?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First I just wanna thank everyone who replied to my first combo skin help thread alot of the tips helped like making sure I using a clean face towel, washing pillow cases and what not , I already knew this information but had definitely been slacking and being reminded of all the little things I can do to keep my skin clear helped alot on getting me back on my toes.

Here's my PROBLEM:

My skin has improved a little but is still breaking out like crazy between my eyes and on my chin. Like I said before I've never really had to deal with breakouts before and I am still really clueless on what I need to use on my face.

I really need a routine, what products go good together and work best for combination skin? I'm thinking of trying MURAD acne complex kit but I'm not sure if its the best choice for combination skin. I thought about trying proactiv but I've heard so many negative reviews and again I don't know if its right for my skin. Can anyone offer any exact products and brands, what order I should use them in how often I should use them etc. I'm thinking I need a cleanser, toner, moisturizer, eyecream and something to help treat scars. If I'm forgetting something let me know I will gladly add more to my care plan for my face. Money is not really an issue right now for the cost of products I just want the best (this is my face were talking about). I need a detailed routine like first i should use.... and then use.... at night and what to put on before a moisturizer and what to put on top of a moisturizer. Keep in mind I have combination skin acne prone. I'm so lost right now I feel like a teenager searching for her first box of tampons(and I'm 21!)

Back