Combo Hauls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so these pix are the "current" Target freebie bag (like Zadidoll said, identical to the last one), my February MyGlam, an Ulta trip, a CCO trip, a Target trip, a TJ Maxx/Hot Topic trip and my win of the Julep Oscar Collection:

MyGlam/Target. My NYX Shimmer was a dark green, my mask was Goji, and the Premier was the Stretch/Lift and the Eye Cream

Burt's Bees, Milani, and the Chocolate Orange bath Syrup were from Target. The Balm eyeshadows and eye makeup remover were from TJ Maxx (The Smoky Eye kit). The MAC eyeshadows and nail polishes were from CCO. The WarPaint nail polishes are matte top coat from Hot Topic, the Pink Sugar was from the outlet mall that had the CCO and the shimmer stack is from Sally and everything else was from Ulta.

The Julep Oscar Collection. Not pictured are the two magnetic nail polishes, multiple mini nail polishes and Candy Shop from Claire's.

It's a sickness. I'm convinced of this.

Do you have a matte topcoat? I looove matte everything, and it has changed my nailpolish life. 

I have Phoebe and I didn't like it the first time I tried it because it seemed so streaky, but I pulled it out again and I love it now...I use three coats of it. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have a matte topcoat? I looove matte everything, and it has changed my nailpolish life. 

I have Phoebe and I didn't like it the first time I tried it because it seemed so streaky, but I pulled it out again and I love it now...I use three coats of it. 

Bought my first matte topcoats in the haul above. Two bucks each at Hot Topic, because I wasn't sure how well they would work. I'd be going nuts on my nails right now if I hadn't just gotten a new set of gels last friday. LOL

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bought my first matte topcoats in the haul above. Two bucks each at Hot Topic, because I wasn't sure how well they would work. I'd be going nuts on my nails right now if I hadn't just gotten a new set of gels last friday. LOL

lol! I have matte about you by essie and its so amazing. I've never looked at hot topic for nail polish...I don't even know if there is a hot topic around here lol. let me know how those work! 

lol! I have matte about you by essie and its so amazing. I've never looked at hot topic for nail polish...I don't even know if there is a hot topic around here lol. let me know how those work! 

Yes, also pics! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I put it over everything lol. My cuticles are a hot mess in these: 

this is zoya ibiza, zoya chloe, and essie matte about you

this is zoya dove, ulta pinata yada yada, and essie matte about you

It worked pretty well over MAC Concubine (which I swatched on a toe, since I've got a fresh set of gels right now and can't play)

Latest posts

Back