Combo/Slightly Oily gals, what skincare do ye use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using Lancome Gel Controle facial wash for the last year but my skin feels real dry after it (but thats coz its for oily skin & im not totally oily)..

So just want to know what ye all use. TIA
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 I've been using Lancome Gel Controle facial wash for the last year but my skin feels real dry after it (but thats coz its for oily skin & im not totally oily)..
So just want to know what ye all use. TIA
smile.gif

Wish I could use a regular over the counter wash..Unfortunately I have dermatitis so I have a presciption wash I use..Sounds like you need something more moisturizing

I'm using Neutrogena Oily sensitive skin cleanser from the new sensitive skin line from Neutrogena and I'm loving it. I have a combo/oily skin also that is also sensitive. I've tried several different cleansers and this is definitely the best for my skin.

I have combo/oily skin with a few dry spots, as well, and I use Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. After trying a dozen different cleansers (high and low-end) throughout my early teen years, going from majorly drying, to majorly oily products, I found this when I was about 14 years old. I have been using it ever since (I'm almost 26 now). I use a generic version of Oil of Olay's basic moisturizer, as well. I've also recently acquired a bottle of Aveeno's Positively Radiant Moisturizer, so I'll let you know how that goes.
wink.gif
I swear by the low-end.
wink.gif

http://www.cleanandclear.com/product...ensitive.shtml

Thanks for all the product names girls!! I think im wasting ony money on high end & should really just look for a low end cleanser that does the job!! I'll leave ye know how it goes
smile.gif

I'm using Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Solutions - Combination Skin. This works pretty well at deep cleaning without being too harsh. I found it works best if I DON'T wet my face first. This seems to lift my makeup better. I just add some cleanser to damp fingers, then massage into my dry face for about 30 seconds. After that I start adding water then rinse.

I do the same thing with the Sensitive Skin Solutions-Oily skin. I lather it up in my hands and use more than just a little bit so I get really a good amount of the product on my hands and then use it on dry face. It takes all my makeup off and doesn't irritate my skin.

Latest posts

Back