come in the chat!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when you're online, we should bump this thread up to get people's attention and let them know you're in the chat (located above, between forum home and calender) so they can join!

i'm in there now, if anyone wants to come in
icon_cool.gif

I'm in... C'mon guys!!! CHAT!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer when you're online, we should bump this thread up to get people's attention and let them know you're in the chat (located above, between forum home and calender) so they can join!
i'm in there now, if anyone wants to come in
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol ::all by myself in the chat room::
Will try again tomorrow!

sorry, marisol
frown.gif

last night, janelle, tony, reija, envy, destiny, lizzy, wongy, and i were all in there. it was fun and i'm glad people came in!

Originally Posted by Jennifer sorry, marisol
frown.gif

last night, janelle, tony, reija, envy, destiny, lizzy, wongy, and i were all in there. it was fun and i'm glad people came in!

i was in there too

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i was in there too anya, too! i forgot because you would stay quiet for awhile LOL

i keep trying to come in, but it keeps kicking me off!

this is what it shows me...

Flash.jpg

help, tony
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i keep trying to come in, but it keeps kicking me off!
this is what it shows me...

Flash.jpg

help, tony
icon_sad.gif

What if you restart your computer?

Originally Posted by Marisol What if you restart your computer? it won't help because it happens every night. it takes me a good 15 mins. to stay in the chat!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer it won't help because it happens every night. it takes me a good 15 mins. to stay in the chat!
icon_sad.gif
Sorry! We will wait...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Sorry! We will wait...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
haha, it's okay. thanks for the help, anyway!
smile.gif

i'm actually going to do some homework right now, so i think this is god's way of telling me to go learn instead of chat LOL

Latest posts

Back