come in the chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm in CHAT now for the next 15 mins if anybody would like to join me! If not i can always talk to myself
biggrin.gif

I finally found how to access it and then I was all alone in the room. I'll stay for awhile then try again more often to see if I catch anyone! Seems like it could be fun if enough people were in there!

Me neither Nikki! Sorry girls, i was gone by the time ye got there.. What i do is BUMP a Chat thread anytime i go in so people will know i'm there. Do that in future!

Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23 I finally found how to access it and then I was all alone in the room. I'll stay for awhile then try again more often to see if I catch anyone! Seems like it could be fun if enough people were in there! i entered and you exited at the exact same time.. lol

Originally Posted by Laura Me neither Nikki! Sorry girls, i was gone by the time ye got there.. What i do is BUMP a Chat thread anytime i go in so people will know i'm there. Do that in future! bumping huh??.. and how do we do that?

Originally Posted by QurlySq bumping huh??.. and how do we do that? you take this thread (or another chat room thread) and reply to it so that people will see it and hopefully go in the chat. when you "bump" you're pushing a thread back to the top.

Originally Posted by Liz you take this thread (or another chat room thread) and reply to it so that people will see it and hopefully go in the chat. when you "bump" you're pushing a thread back to the top.

ha, gotcha... thanx!!!

Latest posts

Back