comfy without makeup poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm one of those girls that could care less if i walk out the door with no makeup on. although i LOVE it, i could live without it (FOR A DAY AND NOT ANY LONGER, OKAY?
wink.gif
).

my question is: how comfy are you without makeup on?

I've gotten a lot better about this since my skin cleared up a lot - but as you can tell by my sporatic FOTD's... I'm fine without it. I like it A LOT and feel I look much better with it on - but if I'm running around doing errands or just bumming around - I'm not really to concerned about it. Worse comes to worse I'll throw on my lipslicks and be out the door...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've gotten a lot better about this since my skin cleared up a lot - but as you can tell by my sporatic FOTD's... I'm fine without it. I like it A LOT and feel I look much better with it on - but if I'm running around doing errands or just bumming around - I'm not really to concerned about it. Worse comes to worse I'll throw on my lipslicks and be out the door...
wink.gif
my answer exactly. you need to stop with this twin stuff because it's OUTTA CONTROL!
wink.gif

No way no how! I will not be caught dead out of the house w/o my mu. This is completely because of my low self asteem due to my scarring. I know that it is probably worse to me but I can't do it. I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it. It's really sad, my kids even know that I wont leave the house without my makeup. Or I should say foundation. I'm getting a sample of epedermx and if that doesn't work it's on to the derm for lazer, deep peel or something.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer my answer exactly. you need to stop with this twin stuff because it's OUTTA CONTROL!
wink.gif

So give me back your half of our brain - & you'll be twinless!
wink.gif
lol

When my skin is cleared up, I don't have a problem with going out without any MU.

But there are times when I feel gross (you know those days) and I don't have MU on, then I feel self concious of course.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 So give me back your half of our brain - & you'll be twinless!
wink.gif
lol LOL!

For me, it depends on two things: how clear is my skin and also my self esteem. I don't know about you girls but if I feel blue, then I feel very self-concious and just want to hide.

Ooh, cool poll. In the past 6-8 months, I've been cutting back on the makeup application & LOVE it. My skin has cleared up & it allows me to have a confidence that I never thought I had. I never wanted to be one of those ladies who looks completely different when she's not wearing makeup.
wink.gif

every once in a while when I´m in my home town I go to the grocery store with no MU, but that´s it.

I´m not exactly self-conscious without MU, but with just a little concealer for my dark undereye-circles (I look like I haven´t slept in DAYS!!) and foundation to even out my blotchy skin tone I feel ok.

I didn't vote because none of the options really suited me. I can go out without makeup and not feel "very" self-conscious, but I do feel that I do not look especially attractive since I have slight undereye circles and a tendency to be shiny/oily. Although I don't feel very attractive, I can't say that I'm self conscious about it because if I go out without makeup, I don't give a rip what anyone else thinks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok i can do it but i don't really feel comfortable when i've a naked face! I wear make up EVERY day to work (no matter what!). Although some days i might not have time to do a full eye, i'll still use foundation, concealer etc.. But i do go without make up on the weekday evenings when i'm just chilling out at home or at a friends place. Saturday's & Sunday's i spend AGES doing my make up coz i don't work so i love messing around then!

I can go without mu without any problem. My hubby actually prefers me without foundation on. If I'm going without, then I'll just put on some sort of lippie.

I never leave the apartment without foundation, concealor, and powder. (Of course most days I also add eye makeup and lipgloss.) I am very self-conscious about my acne, shiny oily skin, and undereye circles so I never leave without covering them up! Fortunately my acne is easy to cover up, so some concealor and powder makes a world of difference!

If I had flawless skin I would skip makeup all the time!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha never wanted to be one of those ladies who looks completely different when she's not wearing makeup.
wink.gif
that's exactly what i think! if i had a zit, i'll just put green concealer over it to get rid of the redness, but i'll leave it there and won't cover scars (i have about 3, very small and circular). it's because when i don't wear makeup, i don't want people to be surprised at what they see.
sorry if that makes no sense.

I picked the "I could go without it and not care" option, but that doesn't 100% suit me. If my skin is clear and behaving, I can easily go without makeup and not care. If my skin is acting up, I'd be a little more self conscience without makeup. However, that won't stop me from going barefaced if I don't feel/don't want to wear makeup that day.

Latest posts

Back