Computer help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know of any reliable yet free virus scanning?Thanks
smile.gif

Alisong,

No. 1 rule in life, nothing is free....oops, oh ya... MakeupTalk is
wink.gif

Are you having a specific computer issue? Do you need a long term solution for antivirus or do you just need a virus scanner to see if you have one?

Norton Antivirus is the cream of the crop when it comes to virus scanners. They offer a 15 day version, then you have to buy it. But it is well worth the bux. Or if you are resourceful, you can download it from Kazaa or something and apply the crack to make it work.

We use Norton Antivirus 2004 on all 4 of our computers and laptops. Paid for these, of course
biggrin.gif

Let me know if you have any issues, I can help

TTYL

Originally Posted by allisong

smile.gif

I've heard that there were free scans you could download but I suppose I could shell out some$$
biggrin.gif
I'm not having any specific issues.Just thought with this new MyDoom worm it would behoove me to cover my hiney.I am not a computer genius so I don't know what I'd do if I did get a virus..haven't had one yet**knock on wood**

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Alisong,
No. 1 rule in life, nothing is free....oops, oh ya... MakeupTalk is
wink.gif

Are you having a specific computer issue? Do you need a long term solution for antivirus or do you just need a virus scanner to see if you have one?

Norton Antivirus is the cream of the crop when it comes to virus scanners. They offer a 15 day version, then you have to buy it. But it is well worth the bux. Or if you are resourceful, you can download it from Kazaa or something and apply the crack to make it work.

We use Norton Antivirus 2004 on all 4 of our computers and laptops. Paid for these, of course
biggrin.gif

Let me know if you have any issues, I can help

TTYL

Ali,

PANTHERS GOIN' DOWN TODAY?????????????
biggrin.gif

(or do you care)

smile.gif

Panthers are going WAY down!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ali,
biggrin.gif

(or do you care)

I'm a Steelers Fan..lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ali,
biggrin.gif

(or do you care)

Thank you Oh wise and knowlegable Guru of the Cyber world
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Coverin' Hiney is a good idea. You can get Norton ANTIvirus alot of times for FREE with a mail in rebate.

But I'm a Boston girl!! I LOVE all my Boston teams!

GO PATRIOTS

*just in case you didn't hear me the 1st time*

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOW TD, you are goin for the Pats? You live much closer to the Panthers' home....
traitor!!!
biggrin.gif

ME CYBER GURU!!

(yelling, with one arm up...fist clinched)

ok that's enough coffee for today

Thank you Oh wise and knowlegable Guru of the Cyber world
tongue.gif

LOL..Back AWAY from the coffee cup before someone gets hurt

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ME CYBER GURU!! (yelling, with one arm up...fist clinched) ok that's enough coffee for today

Latest posts

Back