Concealer Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need help finding a mineral concealer brush. I have never own one, so I don’t have an idea. I think Bare Escentuals stinks, but their concealer brush is good. But I want to know if there’s something way much better. I need help

I own the bare escentuals concealer brush and have no complaints about it. I pretty much just use it for my undereye circles, and I like it because it's larger so it doesn't take me forever to cover the whole area. I find it blends well.

Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I own the bare escentuals concealer brush and have no complaints about it. I pretty much just use it for my undereye circles, and I like it because it's larger so it doesn't take me forever to cover the whole area. I find it blends well. you have a great smile

I purchased an Essence of Beauty concealer brush at CVS in a medium size. It's made of all synthetic fibers, and has the tapered "bristles" which picks up just the right amount of foundation which enables me to apply it directly where I need it. I also own several of their very small (eye makeup sized) concealer brushes which I use to apply my eye shadow. Same deal with that - the brushes are 100% synthetic, and grab just the right amount of shadow which makes apply it a breeze. Maybe you could try these brushes. They're inexpensive and really good.

CooCoo

Thank you so much for the replies.
smile.gif

Back