Concealer!!!HELP!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am wanting to get a new concealer. I have tried fit me concealer and its pretty good but i want to find a drugstore product that is GREAT!!!! I have suppppper bad under eye circles. Any suggestions???

The best drugstore brand concealer I have used is Maybelline Mineral Power Perfecting Concealer. The drugstore brand I've been most disappointed with are the L'Oreal concealer products.

I don't normally use drug store concealers & just recently stopped using a separate concealer period when I got my MAQ Pro Paris 6 pan foundation palette, but.....one drug store concealer type product I found which I liked better than even the useless Smashbox HD concealer is L'Oreal's Touche Magique. It's labeled as an 'anti fatigue & illuminating concealer. It's made in Germany, which is nice as there are some great products coming out of Germany. It's also in a pen type dispenser which gradually twists up, with a small, soft brush on the end. I actually find it to be great not only for the under eye area, but also for areas all over the face which need highlighting or should be brought forward on the face. That being said, I would highly recommend you get a peach toned concealer if your under eye area is very dark. And there's no need to spend a fortune on Eve Pearl. Totally unnecessary. You don't have to pay a lot. Kett makes AMAZING cream products that double as concealer & cream foundation. This brand is often used by highly respected makeup artists for a reason. Each separate pan is approximately $15 at Camera Ready Cosmetics, there are many shades available, & one pan will last you forever, I kid you not. If your under eye area has more redness to it like mine, go for a more yellow based concealer. Kett products are spectacular & get rave reviews. Check out YouTube for professional MUA's videos on Kett's products. They also make beautiful foundations, several of which I'll be buying at IMATS next month. I personally wouldn't waste my time with any other brand other than Kett & MAQ Pro. They both make top of the line products. If you can afford a MAQ Pro 6 pan foundation palette, go with that as it contains every color you'll need for concealer, foundation, contouring etc. You get a whopping 55 grams of product for approximately $42. Truly amazing stuff that looks like real skin & 100% easily customizable to your personal skin tone at all times of the year. Camera Ready Cosmetics also has really great customer service & offers samples on many products. If you're not sure of something or have questions related to product ingredients, etc just email them. They normally respond quite quickly & will make the extra effort to stock products by request or to hunt down ingredients lists if they don't have them immediately on hand. They also take a variety of different payment methods. Good luck :)

Back