Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good concealer (perferably one that came with several shades so that you can go dark or lighter and blend to the perfect shade throughout the year). I also want a concealer that lasts throughout the day. I've heard Becca is a good brand but I was wondering if any of you heard of cheaper just as good brands or simply better ones?

Originally Posted by blaquepooky I was wondering if anyone knew of a good concealer (perferably one that came with several shades so that you can go dark or lighter and blend to the perfect shade throughout the year). I also want a concealer that lasts throughout the day. I've heard Becca is a good brand but I was wondering if any of you heard of cheaper just as good brands or simply better ones? Mac has good ones, loreal has one with two shades in it,forgot the name though.

Hmmm so many choices...but since I have no money right now I think I'll be checking out the Revlon section at CVS. Thanks guys hopefully I'll have some spending money by mid-June and be able to get the Prescriptives Camouflage concealer. (I'm saving up to go to St. Croix with my boyfriend later this year..tehe).

laura mercier's concealer is recommendable. it stays on all day... well for me anyway lol. hope you find the right concealer.

Originally Posted by jellybeans laura mercier's concealer is recommendable. it stays on all day... well for me anyway lol. hope you find the right concealer. I just bought the Stila concealer stick but I still am in the search for my hg concealer. I was just wondering where I can get Laura Mercier products--other than through eBay.

Originally Posted by blaquepooky I just bought the Stila concealer stick but I still am in the search for my hg concealer. I was just wondering where I can get Laura Mercier products--other than through eBay. i bought mine @ bloomingdales. maybe you can get it there or throught her website @ http://www.lauramercier.com

Originally Posted by jellybeans i bought mine @ bloomingdales. maybe you can get it there or throught her website @ http://www.lauramercier.com oooo yeah I completely forgot about Bloomingdales...I'm special. Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Back