Concealers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.....about to buy a concealer....If you use one, what is your favorite brand and why? Thanks

Oh sorry, it is for under eye. I have fair skin therefore you can see through to broken capillaries etc. if they are there. Skin is normal to dry. I already use the Mac full coverage foundation and love it for my face.

Originally Posted by Trisha what do you want one for? Blemish/scar coverage or under eye?? It would also help to know your skin type x

Okay....so if the concealer is the same I suppose I don't need to spend the money on a separate one. You are right....the coverage is good. Thanks

Something thicker is Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, this is like 'the' drag qween makeup! Trust me this will cover anything - ask Trisha im sure she'll back me up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Something thicker is Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, this is like 'the' drag qween makeup! Trust me this will cover anything - ask Trisha im sure she'll back me up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree,you have to be careful with that stuff,a little goes a long way. Kevin Aucoin was a genius,its so sad he is gone.
icon_cry.gif

ok, i like using tinted moisturizers, so i don't like heavy makeup, would sse be too heavy for me? i would want to use it as an undereye concealer, but if i mix it with moisturizer, will it crease in my wrinkles?

Thanks ladies! I am going to order the KA SSE......whew 42 dollars...I am glad a little goes a long way. I also have the hyperpigmentation on cheeks and under eyes a little, due to birth control pills......I bet this stuff will conceal it.

Originally Posted by kerri Thanks ladies! I am going to order the KA SSE......whew 42 dollars...I am glad a little goes a long way. I also have the hyperpigmentation on cheeks and under eyes a little, due to birth control pills......I bet this stuff will conceal it. Kerri - You have my word on it!
wink.gif

Liz - this stuff is heavy, so i wouldnt even remotly compare it to a tm. Even with a moisterizer, it wont crease, but heres a good tip : when u use anything under you eyes, dont put it directly there, put it about 1/2 in below and blend it lightly up, that way it covers but theres not too much product to settle into lines. Hope i helped!

Originally Posted by KMEFH Kerri - You have my word on it!
wink.gif

Liz - this stuff is heavy, so i wouldnt even remotly compare it to a tm. Even with a moisterizer, it wont crease, but heres a good tip : when u use anything under you eyes, dont put it directly there, put it about 1/2 in below and blend it lightly up, that way it covers but theres not too much product to settle into lines. Hope i helped!

Great tip!
icon_idea.gif

Latest posts

Back