Concealor.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never used it in my life before but my main pet hate about my skin is all those little blemishes and imperfections that foundation just doesnt cover.

I have spider veins on my cheeks and around my nose and most of the time circles under my eyes.

Could any of you recommend something ?

Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer is the best!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ruth. I've never used it in my life before but my main pet hate about my skin is all those little blemishes and imperfections that foundation just doesnt cover.I have spider veins on my cheeks and around my nose and most of the time circles under my eyes.

Originally Posted by Ruth. I've never used it in my life before but my main pet hate about my skin is all those little blemishes and imperfections that foundation just doesnt cover.I have spider veins on my cheeks and around my nose and most of the time circles under my eyes.

I just tried MAC's select moisturecover concealer and I REALLY like it!!

I'm not really a concealer user either... but my 2 picks are Dermablend & MAC Moisturecover.
icon_cool.gif

Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream is pretty good and won't clog your pores, and comes in several colors. If you're looking for something inexpensive, Max Factor Panstick Makeup works as both a foundation and an under-eye concealor. However I'm pretty sure that Panstick has some oily ingredients that can clog pores, so you may want to just use it under your eyes if you have acne problems.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by turtlo dermablend is an awesome concealer I agree, as that's what I use.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I love Kevyn Aucoins Sensual Skin Enhancer! it covers everything! x
ohhhh, i second that Trisha! KA rocks

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Prescriptives Camoflauge Cream is pretty good and won't clog your pores, and comes in several colors. If you're looking for something inexpensive, Max Factor Panstick Makeup works as both a foundation and an under-eye concealor. However I'm pretty sure that Panstick has some oily ingredients that can clog pores, so you may want to just use it under your eyes if you have acne problems.
smile.gif
Yeah Im using a panstick like thing right now.I love it.

But it's been discontinued so I might buy another one.

Originally Posted by turtlo dermablend is an awesome concealer I agree!! You should try the quick fix concealer! It's been featured in a lot of magazines and it's made so that it can even cover tattos!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I own one of these and I am not switching to another brand!!

Thank you all for your help.:icon_love

I will definately look into mac as I don't think dermablend is available near me and is a little out of my price range.

Mac is still pricy but I've been given some mac products in the past as gifts and found them very good.

My favorite concealer is the one from Kanebo. I also like Effacernes from Lancome!

Latest posts

Back