Congrats Arielle!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks babes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

so what´s the deal about the Millennium Club? I didn´t care before, I just wanted to be in it and now that I´m in it I wanna know the benefits
wink.gif

Congrats! I don't think there are any benefits... just elevated goddess status! LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

thanks babes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

so what´s the deal about the Millennium Club? I didn´t care before, I just wanted to be in it and now that I´m in it I wanna know the benefits
wink.gif

The benefits are that you carry the status!
wink.gif
Not many on here carry it

Originally Posted by Charmaine There used to be...for a few hours or so. But I think it was decided that it makes some people left out, and that's not what MuT is about at all. I actually think that was a good choice. I though that forum still exists, but I felt a lil left out thinking there is this mysterious forum where I don´t have access to yet.MuT rocks!!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer congrats! i'm almost there, too.
so is there a millenium club forum?

go JENNIFER!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

I actually think that was a good choice. I though that forum still exists, but I felt a lil left out thinking there is this mysterious forum where I don´t have access to yet.MuT rocks!!!!!
wink.gif

No the forum doesnt exsist anymore, I was humbled
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer congrats! i'm almost there, too.
so is there a millenium club forum?

go jen! go jen! go jen!

Originally Posted by Marisol Congrats Andrea! I always knew you were a shinning star.
29_4_34.gif
29_4_34.gif
29_4_34.gif
29_4_34.gif
29_4_34.gif

aw thanks babe. wow, I got the big stars
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Way to go Andrea!Whats Millenium Club anyway?

Click on the star to find out!

Latest posts

Back