Conscious Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped today, too! I was surprised by the weight - 2lb! Super heavy compared to what I'm used to with Birchbox haha.

I'm going to be very interested to see what the contents are like this time.  My first couple of boxes had a fairly wide assortment of things (food, shimmery lip balm, compostable cutlery, etc.), but the March box was almost entirely food, which was unexpected and a bit disappointing.  I'm hoping it goes back to having a wide assortment again this month!

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do they give you shipping information for the free box?? 

I got a shipping notification for my free trial box yesterday.

I never got a shipping confirmation even after they told me to send them my shipping info. I'll probably just subscribe for next month to try it out though. 

I don't know if this is true for everyone's shipping confirmation, but mine doesn't give an ETA, which i think is a bit odd.  It tells me where it's at, where it's been, etc., but no suggestion of when it might arrive! 

I'm pumped to get a shipping confirm at all, but what is up with Fedex not stating estimated arrival date?  I don't care if it's right or not, but I don't have the vaguest idea how long it's going to take FedEx to get my box from CA to OH, and it would definitely be nice to have a guess...

I never get any e-mail about the shipping confirmation either.. maybe i should e-mail them?

Mine is in my city, I should be getting it tomorrow. I'm attempting to not look at their fb. Might as well keep this one a complete surprise. I hope I love it! 
biggrin.gif

According to someone on the facebook page for Conscious Box - they mentioned getting a "juice beauty item" - I wonder if its the brand I'm thinking of and if so what product. 

According to tracking info mine should be here tomorrow. I can post a picture when I get it but I gotta figure out how to place it inside the spoiler tags. I have yet to figure that out. Makes me feel like a n00b. 
icon_lol.gif

ooh juice beauty has been featured in a lot of the boxes. They are a really cool company! I've tried the acne serum, although it didn't work great for my skin I love that they use all natural products and extracts to fix skin issues.

But they dont tell us the products, so we will just have to wait and see :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My tracking info hasn't updated in a couple of days now and I am ready to scream, I'm so impatient to get this one! LOL.  I want this one to be a complete surprise, though!

Planet Dishwashing Soap (size not listed, looks to be about 4 fl oz)

Glob Natural Paint (powdered blueberry-based pigment, meant to mix with water; probably different colors for different boxes)

Cloud 9 Raw Chocolate Fudge (Original flavor, about a two or three-inch bar; very tasty, fruity-type acidic)

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive (0.25 fl oz; I think that different boxes might have a different Juice Beauty product, because the accompanying sample list doesn't specify a product, just the brand)

Climb On! Intensive Skin Repair (I don't see a quantity listed, but it's a similar size to the Green Apple Peel; the description sound similar to One Love Waterless Balm)

generationMe All Natural Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent (size not listed, little baggie; a few loads at least)

The Original Himalayan Crystal Salt (size not listed, little baggie; several uses)

Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn Kettle Corn Original (3 oz)

SeedBallz (3 clay balls with flower seeds inside, in a linen bag, made by developmentally disabled adults)

Natural Joy Beauty ColourFusion Lip Glaze (shade: Guava; tiny sample, but thick; I think you could get several uses)

Groovy Planet (this is a super-tiny little "worry doll" made of wire and thread, I think; a superstitious talisman to whisper your troubles to)

Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner (4 fl oz spray)

BareBodySoaps Organics (Almond; hotel size mini)

Clandestino Banana Bar with Dark Chocolate (1.06 oz)

Sparklehearts Soft Conditioner (size not listed, foil packette)

Team Green Nature Trading Card (pointless for me, but they are meant to be educational flash cards)

Several random coupons, some are for brands that were samples
I received my heavy, wonderfully free Conscious Box today! Contents and my notes are listed in the spoiler above. 17 samples technically, plus coupons. 14 that I would count as samples and actually use, or that my husband or brother would use. 3 are beauty products.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
claps.gif
yess.gif

resisting the urge to peak!! So hard, but I saw how long the list is. Seems like it will be awesome!! I hope I get it by Saturday!!

I'M NOT LOOKING. Mine is stuck in city of industry california and has been for a few days. Hopefully it gets here soon!

Back