Conscious Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a small chance of getting different things. My April box was missing an item so they sent me a May box. The may box was exactly the same things except for maybe an item or two... at least that has been my experience and I got the classic box.

Anyone got this box lately? I got the bigger box and I'm really impressed. It had products for the whole family anything from healthy food and paper products to skin care and products for the kids and our dogs. I really like anything natural so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend this box if you are looking for a natural/organic subscription service. They even have a gluten free option which is great for someone like me who for medical reasons can't eat gluten.

Anyone got this box lately? I got the bigger box and I'm really impressed. It had products for the whole family anything from healthy food and paper products to skin care and products for the kids and our dogs. I really like anything natural so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend this box if you are looking for a natural/organic subscription service. They even have a gluten free option which is great for someone like me who for medical reasons can't eat gluten.
This thread should so start back up!

Back