Conscious Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my mind I said no, but I was possessed by some unseen force and I had to peek....this is waaaay better than last months box.

Ok I opened it just for a peeksy and managed to close it before I read past the first one. lol, but it is a LONG list! I want it now! 

Mine too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And my birchbox is still in Jersey. SAD.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'M NOT LOOKING. Mine is stuck in city of industry california and has been for a few days. Hopefully it gets here soon!

Thank goodness my bb, myglam, and julep mystery box are all the next city up, so I should have them by tomorrow. 

oh wait, mine moved to grove city oh, which is where my zoya shipments always come from. It should be over here by...Tuesday, I guess. I will look at that list before then lol. 

I got my free Conscious Box today!  It has a ton of stuff in it, but most of it is tiny.  It's got a good variety of everything in it!  It's fun to try, but I doubt I'll be keeping this sub.  Too spendy for my pocketbook.  The highlights of the box are:

Planet Dishwashing Soap - 4 oz

Earth Friendly Parsley Plus All Surface Cleaner - 4 oz

A deluxe size sample of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel

Seed Ballz -  2 seeded clay balls that you can just toss into your flowerbed or wherever to plant flowers.  Fun!

Oogies Gourmet Popcorn - I got Kettle corn.  A nice size bag. 

There are several small samples - lip gloss, natural soap (a sliver taped to a business card), a tiny little container of a lotion, a packet of conditioner, a natural chocolate sample, a packet of natural paint, etc.  Not a bad box!

Sure, I'll take one.  Give me a bit, though.  I'm right in the middle of feeding my kids lunch.

*Lunch over!  Picture of my box:

Thank you, Wida!!! I am so exited!!! I can't wait, hahahaha!!

Sure, I'll take one.  Give me a bit, though.  I'm right in the middle of feeding my kids lunch.

*Lunch over!  Picture of my box:

I got mine today. Favorites: the cleaning supplies! Not sure about the laundry detergent since I hate powder detergent.

I'm still waiting for my *shipping* information!  I know the charge went through on the 2nd, and now I see that people who got free boxes already have theirs, so it's doubly annoying that I'm still waiting for mine to even go in the mail.  This is my fourth box, and they usually arrive a day or two after shipping because I'm on the West Coast, so I'm usually one of the first people to receive my box, but not this time.  I'm having a Complainy Email morning (Little Black Bag was also a recipient), so I already sent one off about this, but, seriously, *so* frustrating that the free boxes have already arrived when existing paying customers haven't even received their shipping notices. 

I'm resisting watching the video.  I've more or less forgotten what's in the box.  I just know that it's going to be good.  

I think my box got lost in transit. It's left the state next to mine 3 days ago and says its still in transit...

Whahhh
icon_cry.gif
 so sad that the courtesy box trial is over! I would have loved to try this box out. It looks amazing! I will have to cancel some subs before being able to pay for this one. First month w/BB pretty disappointing doing to give them another shot.... unable to separate w/my beauty army yet!

Back