Conscious Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was wanting to hear some thoughts on Conscious Box - I've been signed up since the beginning and even though it isn't all body/personal care related, I've been enjoying the experience (especially February's box!!). Anyone else have this subscription?? I hear April is Earth Day themed and I'm super excited!! I like it better than eco emi or blissmo, but I have only had 2 or 3 boxes from those companies. hoping to hear some more thoughts since I havent seen a thread about them!!
icon_question.gif

I just signed up  for the 3 month subscription. I'm working on incorporating more green/natural products into my lifestyle so this seems like the perfect sample box for me. Hopefully I will receive my first box sometime next month.

I got January, February and March's boxes. I LOVED February's. Some highlights of that box were the adult items, the badger lip balm (it was tiny, and cute, and amaaaaaazing but I lost it and even though the natural food market by me carries Badger products, they don't sell the lip balm!), and the hand sanitizer. I still have the nuts & granola because they're more like cereal toppers and I rarely eat cereal.

I wasn't all that impressed with March especially since a couple of the items were coupons. I do really like the minteas, I got ginger pear flavor. They smell gross but taste delicious. I don't even remember what was in January other than a packet AND a spray bottle of magnesium mineral oil (which I might actually use since it can be used for muscle cramps. Oh yeah, and a box of disposable, compostable cutlery. The vegan parmesan is good too, we finally got around to using it.

My boyfriend also likes the CB as just about all of the food items are gluten free. I cancelled, but I might re-sign up to get April's box, but do a 3 month instead of monthly I haven't used any of the tea though.. I probably should since it's only going to get hotter here.

I've become a health freak fairly recently and have had my eye on this subscription but I know once I subscribe, I probably won't cancel so I'd have to make payment arrangements lol

I decided to try this one for a month, it looks neat. Probably too expensive to justify keeping, but who knows! At this point I've pretty much cancelled everything except Birchbox and Julep (which i keep skipping) and Sample Society said there wouldn't be a spot for me until May, so conscious box it is!

I received a shipping notice today that my free trial Conscious Box shipped. I am so excited! I hope my different boxes come on different days. It's nice to get a present every day.

Mine shipped today too!  I'm excited to try this!  I never would have thought to get this one and I love that they are letting us "try before we buy"!

Yay! I got my shipping notification today too! Im so excited since I heard that the entire box this month is vegan friendly!!

I also got notification. I bet mine will be here by Friday. Their shipping is super fast, and it helps that CA is really close.

How did you all receive a complimentary box? I'd love to try this one out to see how it goes!

The got it in time :/ All the complimentarys are gone already

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you all receive a complimentary box? I'd love to try this one out to see how it goes!

A representative of Conscious Box posted here and said to e-mail them for a free box.. but I think someone else posted that they got an e-mail back saying that they were full and would have another round later.

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The offered it to us on the boards here, but they ran out pretty quickly. They said they'll be doing it again in June though!

Latest posts

Back