Contemplating my next haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm going to MAC tomorrow.

on my list right now is prose and fancy, and oceanique another 4 pan palette and i think i will get full sizes of teal pigment and golden olive i love them but i hadn't bought a full size as of yet.

I have like 95 dollars to spend so i am not sure if i really want anything else or what

and after i depot the 2 new shadows i will have enough B2M for a free lippie
smile.gif

Hi Angela, do you like Mac l/s? Check out the lippies and also the Mac Cleanse off oil. It is really nice. You pump some in your hand, rub your face, eyes gently and rinse with warm water. It foams a little bit as you rinse and cleanse real well. Do you have Aquadisiac e/s? It is a very pretty color, I am sure you'll like that one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm going to MAC tomorrow.on my list right now is prose and fancy, and oceanique another 4 pan palette and i think i will get full sizes of teal pigment and golden olive i love them but i hadn't bought a full size as of yet.

I have like 95 dollars to spend so i am not sure if i really want anything else or what

and after i depot the 2 new shadows i will have enough B2M for a free lippie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Hi Angela, do you like Mac l/s? Check out the lippies and also the Mac Cleanse off oil. It is really nice. You pump some in your hand, rub your face, eyes gently and rinse with warm water. It foams a little bit as you rinse and cleanse real well. Do you have Aquadisiac e/s? It is a very pretty color, I am sure you'll like that one
wink.gif
yes i have aquadisiac
smile.gif
I'm not a lipstick fan lately but since when i depot the two shadows i will be getting a free one i'll end up getting something. i was also thinkin of getting either the new demeter summer vacation fragrence or one of the MAC try on pacs the one with the oil control lotion.

Sounds cool
smile.gif
Have fun tomorrow and let us know what you got
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yes i have aquadisiac
smile.gif
I'm not a lipstick fan lately but since when i depot the two shadows i will be getting a free one i'll end up getting something. i was also thinkin of getting either the new demeter summer vacation fragrence or one of the MAC try on pacs the one with the oil control lotion.

Originally Posted by lilla Sounds cool
smile.gif
Have fun tomorrow and let us know what you got
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i will most definately let ya know what i do end up getting. i had been hemming and hawwing over getting full size piggies of teal and golden olive but i keep not using my samples much so i don't go thru them as quickly. and i LOVE the teal for an eyeliner i use it with mythology all the time.

get a shadow that you can use with multiple shadows. or one that you need to help make a look, like a contouring color.

Originally Posted by Liz get a shadow that you can use with multiple shadows. or one that you need to help make a look, like a contouring color. besides what i am getting i have no idea what else i'd even want... so i might just get the demeter perfume (i'll smell it first lol i want something summery)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 besides what i am getting i have no idea what else i'd even want... so i might just get the demeter perfume (i'll smell it first lol i want something summery) Is it part of the Hawaiian collection? Or is this a new one? I'm curious now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
As far as the e/s I'm really liking the Prose & Fancy, and I'm going to check out the Oceanique the next time I go to MAC. I was in Ulta today and they have a few new shadow colors... VERY PRETTY! They have a light mint green (called Sail Away), and a dark blue/green one... (that's called Marine something - I forget)But I love the MAC Brush cleaner! Do you have that? I think you do... I can't remember.
icon_redface.gif
I just finally did all my brushes the other night, and they were dry by the morning. And really soft/shiny too! It's great stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have fun on you MAC trip. What kind of lippie colors do you like? If you like neutral colors, check out Freckletone or Petal Lure.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Is it part of the Hawaiian collection? Or is this a new one? I'm curious now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
As far as the e/s I'm really liking the Prose & Fancy, and I'm going to check out the Oceanique the next time I go to MAC. I was in Ulta today and they have a few new shadow colors... VERY PRETTY! They have a light mint green (called Sail Away), and a dark blue/green one... (that's called Marine something - I forget)But I love the MAC Brush cleaner! Do you have that? I think you do... I can't remember.
icon_redface.gif
I just finally did all my brushes the other night, and they were dry by the morning. And really soft/shiny too! It's great stuff!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yes i have the brush cleaner i love it too.
the summer vacation one is a new one i don't know if it's part of anything.i havent bought any demeter stuff b4 i just hope if i do buy it it lasts awhile while wearing it.

Originally Posted by Marisol Have fun on you MAC trip. What kind of lippie colors do you like? If you like neutral colors, check out Freckletone or Petal Lure. i generally do neutral lips since i wear alot of eye make up. i will check those out when i do my B2M

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yes i have the brush cleaner i love it too.
the summer vacation one is a new one i don't know if it's part of anything.i havent bought any demeter stuff b4 i just hope if i do buy it it lasts awhile while wearing it.

I have the "blue Hawaiian" one - its 'smellable' at first... but then I don't smell it after about an hour or so... I have to ask someone the next time I wear it... I'm probably just used to it.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have the "blue Hawaiian" one - its 'smellable' at first... but then I don't smell it after about an hour or so... I have to ask someone the next time I wear it... I'm probably just used to it.
icon_wink.gif
yea you get used to your own perfume so you don't smell it after awhile.... i just don't want to spend money on a scent that only lasts an hour or so. i hate having to bring a bottle with me so i can respritz while i am out.

Originally Posted by Marisol Have fun on you MAC trip. What kind of lippie colors do you like? If you like neutral colors, check out Freckletone or Petal Lure. i checked out freckletone and din't like it. it was too light and "thick" i guess you would say. i have really pigmented lips, so it would look really weird on me.

Originally Posted by Liz i checked out freckletone and din't like it. it was too light and "thick" i guess you would say. i have really pigmented lips, so it would look really weird on me. i'll probabbly check out one of the new lippies tht came out with d'bohemia i forget which one that i thought looked kinda nice it was the light one my lips arent that darkly pigmented they are ok i guess i have a few fotd pics where i have no gloss or lipstick on and i got a compliment on my lips so i guess thats a good sign lol

Originally Posted by Liz moderne and pink apertif are pretty. i got those today. i'll have to check them out since i am normally not a pink kinda chick VGV is like as pink as i get.

Originally Posted by Liz it's kind of sheer, so it's not like barbie doll pink lips. well that's good lol
i scraped up another 15 bucks lol the wonders of a change cup lol

haha! what are you gonna get with that? i was thisclose to getting deckchair today, but i decided not to. didn't want to spend the $$. maybe i should ask for a sample...? i hate asking for things though.

Latest posts

Back