• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Contents of this year's Elizabeth Arden Color Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's what's in this year's Color Box from Elizabeth Arden:

3 Exceptional Lipsticks (colors: Solar, Lush Red, Pink Punch)

2 Lip Glosses (colors: Sheer Starlight, Pink Lemonade)

2 Lip Pencils (colors: Crimson, Taupe)

2 Eye Pencils (Smoky Black, Espresso)

10 Eyeshadows (colors: Mahogany, Peach, Teak, Sparkle, Gala, Purple, Pink Quartz, Blue, Sunny Pink, Bubbles)

2 Blush (colors: Sunblush, Sugarplum)

1 Nail Polish (color: White Sparkle)

1 Shimmer Powder Brush (3-colors-in-one: Bronze, Silver, Gold)

1 Double Density Mascara (color: Black)

The eyeshadows/blushes are separated into 2 palettes, which can be placed in the refillable compact that comes with the color box.

It costs $35.00 with any $21.00 purchase at Elizabeth Arden counters (I just got mine at Lord & Taylor tonight).

Originally Posted by Marisol Would you be able to post a pic? I don't have a digital camera, and I don't know how to post a scanned picture (I do have a scanner). They have pictures of the Color Box in September Vogue, if anyone wants to get a look at it. I know this isn't much help unless you have a copy of Vogue (sorry about that).

wow that sounds like a great deal!! do you know if they make good makeup products?

Originally Posted by devinjhans wow that sounds like a great deal!! do you know if they make good makeup products? I like a few of their things, they're pretty good overall in my opinion. I buy their Sensitive Skin Foaming (Mousse) cleanser (good if you have sensitive and oily skin), Eight Hour Hand Cream, Eye Liners (I think they make the best eyeliners), and Blushes (their selection is nice and subtle).

Back