CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try the new Perlier/Elaria body creams.I used the Peony shower gel, body butter and powder by Perlier for years. I totally loved that scent! I would love to get acquainted with their new scents/products. And a membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program would be a fabulous way to try and review so many new products!

Please pick me for a membership, I won't disappoint.

Dr. Brandt Signature BB Cream

I've never tried a BB cream and think it would be good for my skin. 

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt BB Cream with Flexitone, I need to see what all the fuss is about these BB creams. I have seen much talk about them on MUT and I am very interested in trying them out to find one that works for me, I also would love to get New Beauty Test Tube as this is one subscription I have not yet tried but I am very interested in! 
smile.gif

I would love to try the Dr, Brandt BB Cream. I have never tried a BB cream before and am curious what all the fuss is about!

I would LOVE to try the...

Perlier & Elariia body creams.

They have such pretty packaging and look like they have unusual scents.  I'm big on scent and am excited about these! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I would want to try the Mally evercolor shadow stick. I love new eye shadows and love that it is a stick and not a powder.

I'd like to try the Evercolor Shadow Stick because I'm new to beauty products, make up, and pretty much anything girly.  So far my Achilles heel is eye shadow.  I absolutely love it!  

I'm giving myself a life make over and I would really like to try everything listed.  I've always been kind of a tom boy but I am having the time of my life discovering what it is to really be female. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would really like to try the Moroccanoil, I've heard alot of positive things about the brand and would love to try them out.

There are multiple products that were recently included in the NewBeauty TestTube that I would like to try. Since I have to narrow it down to one product I would most love to try, my pick would be one of the items from the NeoStrata Skin Active system because well cared for skin gives me confidence when not wearing makeup and a good canvas for when I wear makeup.

I would be interested in trying the Cellular Restoration or the Intensive Eye Therapy but I would have had my fingers crossed to receive the NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash in my TestTube. I currently use a scrub to exfoliate and am worried about how it scratches my skin and will cause damage over time. I would love to find a chemical exfoliant to replace my harsh scrub and with the reviews I've read the NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash seems like a great one to try. I've also read a few reviews that state that it removes makeup too - a definite plus!

Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner
An eye essential, Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner is the perfect choice for a bulletproof liner that will make you look like you've just been done up by your own personal makeup artist.

The reason I would like to try this is that I am a total eyeliner fanatic. I love it, and I love trying new brands. This brand is new to me, so it is one I would love to try out for myself. Simple reason, but it is straight to the point, true, and I hope it is enough. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would really love to try

It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin

i've heard so many good things about this product, but I have very picky hair.  My hair is naturally curly, but very fine.  I have to be super careful when I use leave-in treatments, because some products tend to way down my hair.  I've heard amazing things about this product though, so it is one I definitely want to try out!

Congrats to 'Sky595', you are the winner!  You'll be receiving a PM from me soon.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest.  Be sure to check out the Contest and Giveaways forum for our current contest and continue to come back as we have more fun contests coming soon!

Originally Posted by StillPooh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congratulations, Sky!!! 
claps.gif

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> There were so many great entries, so this is an AWESOME surprise! I've never won anything before haha, so make sure you enter all the contests MUT does because ya never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back