CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control. My hair is super thick, frizzy, and normally cannot be tamed. Would be interesting to see if that would do the trick. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control! I have thick, frizzy curls and I've heard great things!

So many of the items from the New Beauty TestTube are appealing to me, lol!!

One that I would love to try is

neostrata.png
NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy

I have read many reviews of the NeoStrata Skin products where people have noticed an improvement in their skin. When my skin looks good, I am more confident. I love makeup but I prefer that it enhance my looks rather than just covering up skin defects :)

Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream

Loving the BB creams right now and we're super into trying different brands and such....waiting to find the perfect BB cream!

Awesome contest! I'd love to try the Morrocanoil Frizz Control. Or the Dr Brandt BB cream.

I'm really interested in trying the ybf Eye Liner! I have yet to find an eye liner that I really love, so I'm always looking to try new ones. I'm also known in my group of friends as the eyeliner queen, I LOVE doing winged eyes, it's my signature look, and so I continuously am on the prowl for finding the best product to use for it, especially because pencil liner is great for creating a smokey winged liner. This would be awesome to win, I JUST cancelled my Birchbox and MyGlam subscriptions due to lack of funds(and because MyGlam just wasn't cutting it :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Yay to contests!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, how exciting!

The main reason why I would love to win this contest, is because I am a Latvian (Latvia - a country in Northern Europe) beauty blogger and it would allow me to try out the products that are not available in my country and to introduce these products to my native blog readers and beauty enthusiasts!

From the products, that are reviewed on the website I am familiar with "Moroccanoil ® Frizz Control" and have heard of "dr. brandt ® signature BB Cream with Flexitone", and I must say that honestly I would absolutely love to try everything out, because it all sounds exciting and new! But if I need to pick out one product that I would love to try, it would be "NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy", because I firmly believe that the key to a beautiful appearance lays in the health of the skin - if one's skin is healthy and taken care of on a daily basis, then it will repay with a beautiful complexion and there will be less job to do with makeup. It is always easier to work with a healthy skin than with one that has blemishes,which needs extra time to cover up. Makeup is only a cover-up, the problems needs to be addressed properly! And in general, having an absolutely fabulous AND healthy complexion boosts one's positive feelings!

So yes, I would absolutely love to win this contest and I wish the best of luck to every participant!

Diana.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to try the Skinceuticals line.  I'm such a sucker for trying skincare products and these seem to suit my needs. 

I would also love to try the 

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone
I've recently fallen in love with BB creams after the trend took off in the States and I've been trying every one I can get my hands on! I really like the versatility of these types of products, they eliminate a few steps from my daily makeup routine (which is great, because some mornings I could really use an extra 5 minutes to have another cup of coffee!) and they take the guesswork out of finding the correct shade. I always have problems finding a good match with face makeup because my skin is so fair, but BB creams are taking care of that!

It's a tough call between the MorrocanOil Frizz Control & the Dr. Brandt BB Cream. I can't decide!

What a great contest!!!! My numero uno interest would be:

Perlier & Elariia

Love luxe and feel good products! I love body butter at any time of the year and that product looks soooo appealing! But everything else looks great and it would be fabulous to try them all!

I'd love to try out the SkinCeuticals® Full size Sheer Physical UV Defense! Just in time for summer, I've been looking for a great sunscreen to wear, and this product sounds just right! Sunscreen and proper protection is so important when it comes to skincare, and this product sounds absolutely essential to my everyday skin routine. Further, since this one by Skinceuticals is packed with antioxidants and is sheer, I hope it would do amazing things for my skin! So excited to try beauty test tube :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control. I have very frizzy hair If I'm not careful on a hot humid day here it will look like I have a cotton ball on my head. So, I would love to try something that helps to control the frizz.

I'd love to try the dr. brandt signature BB cream with flexitone because I've heard a lot about this brand and want to try BB creams in general. :]

I would love to try the Memoire Liquide Soliel Liquide Fragrance and Fleur Liquid Body Cream because it looks and sounds super luxiourous and I've been searching for a good body cream! I would love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would want to try the dr. Brandt bb cream because I want to find a bb cream that will work with my skin.  The garnier didn't work out so well for me, but most asian ones I've seen are too fair for my skin.

I would love to try the Moroccannoil Frizz Control to help my curly hair survive the inevitable summer humidity. 

I Would love to Try Moroccanoil® Frizz Control My hair is thick, dry & fizzy. Ive tried alot of sprays and there is good reviews on this one.

I'd love to sample the YBF eye liner.  I've heard wonderful things about this product from others but haven't taken the plunge to purchase one yet.  I'm very picky about eyeliners.  I feel like a lot of eyeliners smear too easily.  I hate going to the ladies room and seeing myself look like a extra from a horror movie because my eyeliner has created that smeary, hollow-eyed look!  Not a pretty sight at all.  And at that point, it is hard to fix it up and look decent without almost starting over!  it would be great to sample it before spending money.  Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back