CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heart.gif
Without a doubt, I would most like to try the Memoire Liquide fragrance and body cream. This is not a brand I'm familiar with, but the packaging is beautiful, the name beautiful, and the products sound so relaxing to use. I also love Perlier--their products are always super luxurious! 

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream.. I've tried a million it seems, garnier,smashbox and the list goes on. Maybe this one will be my go to bb cream;)

I would love to try the Moroccan Oil Frizz Control.  I've heard such great things about Moroccan Oil products & have the sort of hair that could use a lot of frizz control.

I would love to try the SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF.  It is the Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner for 2011 as an anti-aging antioxidant.  It consistently scores quite high and customers are very happy with the results they see after using it.  Since I live in a very sunny climate, I'm very careful about using sunscreen and protecting my face from sun damage and this product sounds like it would be an amazing addition to my routine.  Who wouldn't want a product that is said to help with not only aging and sun damage but clears up your skin and causes it to become youthful and glowing while it protects?  I've tried the SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic and loved it.  I think the Phloretin CF may be more of a fit for me and my skin type so I'd love to try it.  People describe it as their "Holy Grail" skin product and I'm looking for one of those.  What's not to love?  Users have also called it liquid gold and said that now that they've tried it, they wouldn't go a day without it, they get so many complements on their skin after using it.  Sounds like a winner to me!

I would love to try the dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone because I have been hearing amazing things about bb creams and I would love to start with this one.

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt BB Cream with Flexitone. I'm hooked on trying BB Creams!!!

Excellent!

I would love to try the Moroccan Oil Frizz Control. I've heard nothing but stellar reviews about it, plus, if I don't fight the frizzies caused by humidity I can end up looking like a chia pet. 

I would love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control! My hair always has frizz and flyaways and I cannot seem to tame it.

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone

I also have problems finding a shade that matches my skin color. Then I look like I have one color face and another color neck. Not fun. Ive had bad skin for the past 10 years and anything that might make it look a bit better is considered a life saver. I have heard great things about BB creams but have yet to try any so this would definitely be something Id be interested in.

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream. I don't like wearing much makeup on my face, but I like to have a little bit of coverage because of discoloration. I would love to see if it evens out my skin tone.

I would like to try most of them, but specifically the dr. brandt Signature BB Cream with Flextone. I'm a huge BB cream addict and have yet to try this one! The Mally eyeliner also looks awesome because I adore Mally mascara.

SkinCeuticals®

I would like to try this because I spend almost all days at the park with my son. I hate goopy sunscreen, and I would like to update my routine. I also live in Santa Fe, NM and we age much faster on the outside than the inside due to the harmful UVB rays here.

I hate my uneven complexion so I would definetly love to try the dr. brandt Signature BB Cream.

NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy

This would be my first pick, specifically the  cellular restoration!  

I haven't used much in the way of skin care, so I feel like i have some catching up to do (in my, ahem *late* 30s now) - I need something that is going to work (according to the ad) from the inside, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back