CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

Congrats to 'Sky595', you are the winner!!

You'll be receiving a PM from me soon.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. Be sure to check out the Contest and Giveaways forum for our current contest and continue to come back as we have more fun contests coming soon!

Enter for a chance to win a one year membership to the 
NewBeauty TestTubeâ„¢ program!

What’s more exciting than coming home after a long day to find a sleek box waiting for you, filled with some of the most coveted, high performance beauty products around? 
Not much, right?!  With NewBeauty TestTube, this is exactly what you get every three months!  
 ​
TestTube is an exclusive one-of-a-kind sampling program created by NewBeauty magazine that allows you to try a variety of the hottest beauty products before you invest in them.  
 ​
Enter this contest and you may receive a ONE YEAR membership for FREE!

This contest is open now and it’s easy to enter:

1.       First , visit this link to see some of the recent products that have been included in TestTube.

2.       Next, reply to this thread with the product you would love to try and why.

This contest is open now through June 20th, 2012.  Already a TestTube subscriber? You can enter too!

Good luck!!

Contest Rules

I would love to try the skinceuticals because that is a high-end product.  Curious to see if it's something noticeably different than products that are inexpensive.  Love, love, love testtubes.

Dr. Brandt signature BB cream with flexitone for me! I'm still searching for my perfect bb cream, and while I like dr. jart, it's not exactly what I want. 

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone

I have been looking for a nice BB cream, but really want to try it out before ordering it.  I have tried the clinique one and the garnier one, but did not like the texture and coloring of those.  But I am soo interested in BB cream and really want to try a nice one out.

**edited to fix the BB creams I tried, I do not even know if jergens has a BB cream, haha**

Perlier & Elariia body cream!! I'd LOVE to hydrate my dry skin after my days out in the summer sun ;]  Thank you for your consideration!

I would love to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick because I'm always searching for new brands and things to try. ​

I would love to try the morrocan oil frizz control i have coarse n extremely frizzy  damaged hair n i just would love to get my hands on this product i have hear amazing reviews on the morrocan oil products n i just LOVEEEEE the morrocan oil I love the smell n it makes my hair instantly smoother but i need something else for frizz control my hair is so dam frizzy :/ n thats why i would to try the morrocan oil frizz control :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control because my hair is pretty hard to maintain, since I have long and SUPER curly hair. The ends get really frizzy, and it's just too much of a pain to put any product in it, since it will make my hair even frizzier.

I'd love to try the Dr. Brandt BB cream because I am currently on the hunt for a BB cream that is pale enough for my skin - they all seems to be way too dark :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would like to try the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex.

Why?

Because I am 30 and have wrinkles!

I wold want to try the Dr brandt BB cream. because i am obsessed with BB creams and i want to see how it would hold up to the asian variety.

I would really like to try the 

NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash,
Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy
I have very dry skin and every day I have to put lotion on my face at least 3 times. I use masks also but i think I need to try something different. I also have 3 kids and don't sleep to well so I always have bags and dark circles under my eyes so that would be a plus to try also! I never leave the house without at least concealer, it's embarrassing to met up wit family and have them ask me if I'm ok, I look tired, bla bla bla.. NO I just don't have any makeup on! They are so used to seeing me with my makeup on that if I want a day to bum out they end up bumming my day out lol I'm only 30 and I love makeup but I don't want to have to rely on it. and people who ask if I'm sick and I look horrible isn't really helping or making me feel beautiful on the inside. I always think, "DAMN do I look that bad with out any concealer!?

Maybe if my skin looked smoother my circles less noticeable I wont have to always wear makeup to feel confidant :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't want my girls to think you have to wear makeup to look beautiful. 

I want to try the mally evercolor shadow stick. It looks like it would be fun to play around with & I love coming up w/ different looks.

I really want to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control. I have been eyeing that for a while now. I have nothing like it and it would really come in handy this summer! I have heard great things about it and would love to try it.

I would love to try the Moroccan oil frizz control I have very thick wavy hair and have a very difficult time finding products that tame this wild mane of mine. I always use heat tools on my hair and need a good product to keep it in check especially during the by summer months ! I'm tired of wasting tons of money on pricey products that don't deliver as promised! All I these sampling subscriptions are a great way to try before you buy full size to ensure customer satisfaction Thank you test tube and makeuptalk for a chance to win this giveawayC

I'd like to give the Mally eyeliner a try.  I'm always on the hunt for a good stay put eyeliner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back