Cool benefit stuff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried benefit's new eyeshadow trio "my meter's running"? it 3 shimmery natural looking eyeshadows. Have you also tried bluff dust?? it's a yellow neutralizing powder. Or lemon-aid?? the no eyemakeup, makeup. Thanks any help would be great!!!

i haven't tried any of those. but i think benebaby said the palettes are LE, so pick em up while you can!
smile.gif

im not down with all the slang yet, what does le mean??? the eyeshadows look soooo pretty online, haven't seen them in person.

I have tried a few of Benefits products but not the trio of shadow's you mentioned. However i have tried a yellow Neutralising powder and to be honest i thought it was fantatic until i realised how terrible it looks on photo;s.

that sounds like the bluff dust, it's a yellow neutralizing powder. did you look dead in the picture??? i don't think i'll try it now, cause i could see that happening to me!!1 that sucks!

Originally Posted by jennyb that sounds like the bluff dust, it's a yellow neutralizing powder. did you look dead in the picture??? i don't think i'll try it now, cause i could see that happening to me!!1 that sucks! Hi Jennyb, it was the Models Prefer Neutraliszing powder, which looked so amazzing and i wanted to try it for months. When i used it it did look good, but when i got a photo taken with it on i looked awful!!! I know it was that NP, as it made me look a weird color. I haven't used it since.I don't want to put you of trying a product but be wary of the NP if you are having your photo taken.

no, don't worry about turning me away from it. that's why i wanted to try a np because it sounded cool, but im not going to b/c of what you said, which isnt bad at all (you helped me), and plus my skin only likes one kind of powder for some reason, it's one of the types from maybelline. i've tried pricier powders but they always sit weird on my face and make it look dry and funky. even though i love my powder, i always want to try something new, then i hate it, and then i'm mad
icon_evil.gif
. anyways, what other benefit products have you tried??

I have dandelion also. I've been using it as a highlighter b/c im tan right now. i like it alot, so cute. i also have hollywood glo, maybe baby perfume and lotion, eyecon (i loooveee this stuff), and yesterday i impulsively bought the bathina shaving cream and body so fine (i am such a sucker for the cute packaging and the idea of pampering stuff). This is actually a lot of stuff (for me). what do you have and what do you like/dislike???

Originally Posted by Glamourpuss I had a Benefit addiction for a while and have tried quite a lot of their products (but not many of the newer items). I have Lemonaid and its ok it but I don't think its essential and its a little pricey so I think you could live without it quite easily, I wouldn't buy it again.
My fave Benefit item is Dandelion, I'm really pale so I use it as a blush instead of a highlighter

ok, i guess that's good b/c i will save money. they looked like really pretty/shimmery neutrals online. do you work at benefit? or another makeup counter?

Originally Posted by jennyb and kitten is the best shimmery pretty neutral e/s in your opinion? Kitten is awesome. I just got it two weeks ago and its become a fave.

Originally Posted by jennyb Has anyone tried benefit's new eyeshadow trio "my meter's running"? it 3 shimmery natural looking eyeshadows. Have you also tried bluff dust?? it's a yellow neutralizing powder. Or lemon-aid?? the no eyemakeup, makeup. Thanks any help would be great!!! Hi Jenny!! The Benefit "Roadside Attraction" palettes are amazing and beautiful. The palettes contain naughty nuetrals in shades of sand and coffee. They are soft and blendable with nice pigment and shimmer. They are LE and are selling fast. They retail $20. Good value for 3 shadows!!
The Bluff Dust is a lifesaver for red, blotchy skin. It is very finely milled and melts into the skin. Benefit also sells an adorable kabuki brush to use with the Bluff Dust.

The Lemon-Aid evens redness and discoloration in the lids. It smoothes out the lid and makes eyes look refreshed. It is also an excellent primer for shadows.

All of the things mentioned are worth trying!!!!:icon_love

Latest posts

Back