Cornsilk mattifier - too good to be true?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In my ongoing battle with extremely oily skin, I went on a drugstore mission yesterday. I purchased the only mattifier I could find in Rite Aid or CVS and it is called CornSilk Zero Shine Invisible Mattifier. It's 11:15 a.m. my time, I've had makeup on for 5 hours now, and guess what? I'M NOT OILY AND SHINY ! WHOO HOO. Now, I am attributing this to the mattifier itself but I also tried a new drugstore foundation (a first for me) called Neutrogena Visibly Even natural-look makeup, so maybe it's both products. Tomorrow I think I'll use the mattifier with my Lancome and see what happens. Either way, based on one day of using the mattifier, I am pleased, much more so than with Paula Dorf's foundation primer. Have any of you ever tried the Sally Hansen foundations etc.? I never knew I could have so much fun in a drugstore.

Congrats Southerngal! I love finding products that work brilliantly with my skin. I've never tried any Sally Hansen products because they're not available in Ireland but hopefully someone else on here can help you out
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back