Cory Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another line of mineral makeup with a very wide selection of skintone shades..Not to mention blush,eyeshadow and soon to be skincare line..Samples are only 35 cents each..Has anyone tried this line yet?I'm filling my cart up with samples
biggrin.gif

http://www.corycosmetics.com

Hey There! Welcome to MakeupTalk!!!!

Originally Posted by chell2sell

I have been using Cory's products for about 3 months and love them! I use her concealer (light yellow/green for my redness) primer and foundation, as well as several blushes and dusters. My faves are Luna eyeshadow, Fury duster and Cactus Flower blush. Haven't tried any lip products yet.

Originally Posted by chell2sell I have been using Cory's products for about 3 months and love them! I use her concealer (light yellow/green for my redness) primer and foundation, as well as several blushes and dusters. My faves are Luna eyeshadow, Fury duster and Cactus Flower blush. Haven't tried any lip products yet. Hi Chell..Am curious as to what you love about the products..What skin type do you have? Oh and Welcome to MuT
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back