Cory Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally, got a reply from cory...my item was shipped just yesterday..cant wait to try it out
star.gif

Yeahhhh thats good news. Her foundation is good. Her foundation is one of my favourites too. Hpe you enjoy ur stuff soon.

good luck.

I've got my samples from Cory last evening and I tried it today and two sample s- Sandy Beige and Buff Beige are very good match, so I need to test drive more the next few days and place order for the fullsize or the concealer size - I don't need that huge pot, a little goes a long way!

I tried cactus blush and it is soo nice! Need more of those! hehehe and Clover eyeshadow! oh I am a neutral toned girl, so what other blush colors would Cory fan recommend?

oh I, too, am in Singapore! ^________^

I can't believe I still haven't tried Cory Cosmetics yet. I've been on this forum for a couple of years and have seen several rave reviews from it. I need to order some samples right away! What are some of everyones favorites (eyeshadows, blushes, etc) from Cory?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Leylani /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you get the eyeshadows to work, please please please tell me how you did it! It works for me and it stay puts the whole day and I have oily lids! LOL!why did it not work for you?

Had you tried applying it with a damp e/s brush?

Yes i have, but i have not tried to foil with my mixing medium. My lids are normal, so there should not be a problem. I have also tried with three diff e/s primers. I love the shades so much and would love to wear them, but its like the shimmer separates out of the basecolor.

I will try again some day. I cannot see what im doing wrong, im not used to having a prob with applying mineral e/s. This have only happened with a few of my other e/s, and it is not the normal "glitter fallout" syndrome neither.

Back