Cory Issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm tempted to order some samples from Cory (unbelievably low prices!) but I read they have some issues with (ciggie) smokes. Some says theirs do not have smells while some do, anyone order from Cory recently? What do you think? Should I just go for it? TIA!

I have ordered from Cory Cosmetics and thankfully mine did not have a nicotine smell.

I haven't really seen any mention of Cory's mmu lately. If you do order please let us know how the products are and if the smell is still an issue.

I think I would email them first to see if they would actually reply... because it looks as if though they haven't updated their website since Spring 2005.

I ordered two times recently, and none of the two packages had any traces of cig smoke smell in it.

I'm very happy with the quality (and the price!) of the products that I ordered, the foundation and concealers(yellow and light yellow-green, same formula as foundation, but more colours options) are amazing and I ordered the full size of them.

I also like the finalizer, but I have way too many finishing powders so I'll wait until I use up some of them. Overall I'm a very satisfied customer and will buy again.

I've heard that Cory's CS is quite slow, but as I didn't have any problem with my order, I yet have the chance to test it. Hopefully I won't have to.

I ordered from Cory recently and nothing smelled like cigarette smoke. Word of caution though: Cory MMU made my skin oily. Can't beat their prices though.

Originally Posted by bratticus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered from Cory recently and nothing smelled like cigarette smoke. Word of caution though: Cory MMU made my skin oily. Can't beat their prices though. What type of skin do you have normally?

Hi

I had never had an issue with smell. I know a lot of people complain about it. They foundation is very heavy coverage, and can't beat the price of the samples

T

I've read of the many complaints regarding Cory's CS and the smell of cigarettes but I've never encountered either issue and I live in a non smoking home

I just received my samples, they smell ok to me. .... but i had trouble of finding the right color for my tone. My application wasn't good, i guess, as I am new to MMU. I wanna keep trying their stuff (can't beat the price), but like to hear more what other people think of the quality...

i still find eye shade powder hard to apply, it doesn't go to the spots you want it to but falls on the cheek... i don't use much eye shades anyway

Latest posts

Back