Cosmetic Pricing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, been a while since ive posted, but ive been outa the country on vacation and working as well (finally!!)

I need help though, and hopefully someone here can help! Im trying to take an inventory of my kit to get it insured, but im having problems getting prices to some stuff that i have for various reasons (for example, somethings are discontinued and others arnt online that i can find). I am wondering if there is a site or anywhere anyone knows of where prices are listed, or if anyone knows the prices to some of these things that would help too. Some are: Trucco concealers, loose powders, face cremes, face creme collections, l/s, e/s, powder blushes, creme duo blushes, blush stain, high-brow, and liquid liners;and Estee lauder Beautiful Bride loose powder neutrilizers. Thanks in advance guys!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Also this is for Trisha, i bought the Angel light tinted UV base in Malaysia, and can't find a price for that either
frown.gif

welcome back, elise! i hope you had fun on your vacation and working. i'm guessing your place wasn't effected by the hurricane, right?

anyway, i'm not familiar with trucco, so sorry i'm not much help
icon_sad.gif

I cant help either Elise, sorry! But i just wanted to pop in and say welcome back. I missed your posts
biggrin.gif

Welcome back!! I'd love to hear about your vacation, especially if you were in Asia. I'm just dying to travel more.

If you can't find prices on your items, would the insurance company let you use the price of something similar that you would buy if you had to replace your kit?

For Trucco, you should try calling them and asking for a price list or an order form. I'm not familiar with any of their products, but even the Sebastian site has no price listings.

Nice to see you back. Hope your vacation was great. Post pictures if you can. I wish I could help you with prices but don't have a clue.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks sooo much everyone! Ive got the good majority of my prices, but im lacking quite a bit as well, especially since i have almost the whole trucco line, and a lot of my stuff is either discontinued or LE, but im sure the insurance company will figure it out.

Trisha- do u know if the Angel light will ever be any where else? i LOVE it and hope it comes to the US!!!

As far as my vacation- it kicked some serious ASSS!! Ill try to post some pics in the next few days when i get a bit more organized! We went to LA (work), the Japan, then Thailand, then Malaysia, then back home! I even managed to check out Bangkok Fashion Week! It was a month i wish wouldnt have ended!

Iloveparis - Thanks soooooo much, that helps out a whole bunch!!!!!! Absoloutly perfect!!!!

Latest posts

Back