Cosmetics from Kohl's Department Store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kohl's sells 3 brands of cosmetics made by Estee Lauder; Flirt, American Girl and Good Skin. Just wondering if anyone has tried any of them? If they are made by Estee Lauder, should they be just as good? they are quite a bit less $$!!

Hmm, I haven't been to Kohl's in a while. I'd be willing to try the lines though. Since MAC and Prescriptives and just about everything else that I like is under EL. Thanks for the hint. When I try it, I will post here.

There have been many threads on Flirt Cosmetics. I suggest you do a search and check the review center.

I guess I can't really speak for the entire brand, though I do roam over to cosmetics in Kohl's quite often to scope out the products. I have a double ended lipgloss from flirt-- i thought the scent/taste was a bit overwhelming but it was good. I have a pressed powder from american beauty that I like a lot! It's so smooth. I'd like to try a few more things, especially from flirt. they have some really cute stuff!

Flirt! is a really great brand.
smile.gif

i have several things from Flirt. Heart Throb Blush is IMO, a dead ringer for Nar's Orgasm Blush.

I've always been a little leary to try this line but I may check it out next time I go to Kohls.

Originally Posted by Lyndebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kohl's sells 3 brands of cosmetics made by Estee Lauder; Flirt, American Girl and Good Skin. Just wondering if anyone has tried any of them? If they are made by Estee Lauder, should they be just as good? they are quite a bit less $$!! Update: I bought "Good Skin" sheer color makeup which is sort of a tinted moisturizer and so far (2 days) I like it. sheer, natural coverage, oil free, spf 15.
you can "play" with all the makeup till your heart's content and no one will bother you. and returns are no problem.

I just don't understand why 1 makeup company makes so many different brands and competes against themselves????? Aren't the ingredients all the same??
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by Lyndebe /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just don't understand why 1 makeup company makes so many different brands and competes against themselves????? Aren't the ingredients all the same??
kopfkratz.gif
i think they understand that some of us are MU hos ( not naming names
rockwoot.gif
) and we jump from line to line searching for perfection. And if the only lines we can jump to are theirs.... well, they have not lost any business, have they?

I've tried all of them and prefer the Flirt line. They have some nice blushes and lipsticks
smile.gif

I really like a majority of makeup from the Flirt line. Not only are the products well pigmented, they go on smoothly. The color selection is a bit edited, but the colors are quite rich and pretty. The one thing I've been reaching for the most lately is their cream blushes. There's a really pretty red blush with gold shimmer called (I think) Madame X, and it's quite pretty!

I also like picking up some of the look cards from around that area for inspiration.

I've also played around with the American Beauty line a little bit, and even though their colors are a bit muted, the products are still quite nice. They have some illuminating liquids that are also quite pretty. I think it's called Luminous Liquid All-Over Face Glow, and the color that I liked the most was Gold Glow. It tends to go on a bit heavy, so it would probably be best to use this with a VERY light hand.

I've played around with the Flirt! products in the store a little, but I havn't bought anything. I do like the sleek packaging and design of the products

I have tried a few glosses and blushes from Flirt! They were okay...not fabulous.

Originally Posted by LilyLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think they understand that some of us are MU hos ( not naming names
rockwoot.gif
) and we jump from line to line searching for perfection. And if the only lines we can jump to are theirs.... well, they have not lost any business, have they? Ditto!

I really like Flirt and own a few of their products. It cost more than drugstore brand but less than higher end products.

I just wish they had more variety in shades.

I had no idea that Flirt was made by Estee Lauder but the only makeup I've tryed from Kohl's is the flirt lipgloss ... they have to be my favorite lip glosses too
smile.gif

I've tried some Flirt stuff and it wasn't bad. I haven't tried the other 2 brands.

Latest posts

Back