Cosmeticswholesales.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But they do send products? or they just take money and then disappear somewhere?

You really don't care what you put on your face? :/

I haven't dealt with them, but I wouldn't (fake cosmetics with who knows what kind of ingredients aside). Their contact info does not list a physical address, and their email contacts are for Hotmail and Yahoo! email addresses.

I hate fake cosmetics makers. I'll never buy from ebay or a third party on amazon after finding fake Urban Decay/Benefit/Smashbox stuff on some website that was *identical* to the real thing :/

Me too. I've never purchased anything on eBay or from a third party on Amazon, but from what I understand, those two areas are just brimming with fakes and counterfeits. I'm also wary of trades now, since I got sent a bunch of fake MAC stuff. My personal policy? If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Better to just save up your money and buy your goodies from a legit accredited website, or better yet, straight from the company itself. 

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate fake cosmetics makers. I'll never buy from ebay or a third party on amazon after finding fake Urban Decay/Benefit/Smashbox stuff on some website that was *identical* to the real thing :/

I know logically that this stuff is as fake as a centerfold's chest, but looking at their Wonder Woman knock offs make me long for them.   To me, this is along the lines of the collection MAC should have released in the first place, lol. 

It always amuses me when the fakes have more work put into them than the real thing.

They sell counterfeit products. By selling counterfeits you're not just dealing with them ripping you off with overpriced items but items of unknown ingredients.

Not only that, but from a social standpoint you're helping funnel money to criminal activities. Sales from fakes are known to fund sweat shops, sex trafficking, drug cartels, etc. There are lots of reasons to not buy fakes. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sell counterfeit products. By selling counterfeits you're not just dealing with them ripping you off with overpriced items but items of unknown ingredients.

Latest posts

Back