Costal Scents sale?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are any of you getting anything from the Coastal Scents sale?

Basically select items are discount at 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% and 50%. You just have to go on their site and whichever item has a colored egg on it, it gets a discount. So any item with a golden egg is 50% and pink is 40%, purple is 30%, blue is 20% and green is 10%. But you literally have to hunt through the whole site to see what's on sale.

I really should stop buying things online, but theres a bush I want to try that's on sale. So I might purchase it.

I need to stop buying things online too! But 50% off is a great deal - I may have to wade through the Coastal Scents website! I like the "colored egg" idea; that's very cute.

I only found 2 brushes that had 50% off eggs and 1 I want at 40% but I really can't and shouldn't buy any at all right now.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I need to stop buying things online too! But 50% off is a great deal - I may have to wade through the Coastal Scents website! I like the "colored egg" idea; that's very cute.
The only thing I know for sure that's 50% off is the concealer palette. I would have bought it, but I would have only been able to use the colors that worked for me. It'd be good if you actually do makeup professionally though.

Back