Could i wear a Brown Dress for a Wedding in June?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey

I'm not much into Fashion and i got a big Problem. My Friend from Alabama invites me to her Wedding, it will be in June at the Church. I found this adorable Brown Dress and was wondering if it would be okay if i wear this to her wedding? I've never been to a wedding yet and now i'm totally confused about it.

Its very similar to this. I won't be over or underdressed....

Thanks for your help 

It's cotton. She told us we can wear whatever we want. She said my Boyfriend can even wear shorts, because it will be hot. But this doesn't makes it easier for me

I think your dress is fine.

Are you thinking that you should be wearing a lighter color for summer? If the festivities are outdoors you may want to consider a lighter color only because the darker colors absorb light and make you hot, but since your current dress its a lightweight cotton, you're probably fine. I visit friends in Huntsville, Alabama and it can be stifling hot in June. If the is wedding outside make sure you load up on the sun block.

You should get a nice, big straw hat (with flowers?) to go with the dress - keeps your head out of the sun and would look great with the dress!

I've seen some real cute (and cheap) ones at Target!

The dress is really very beautiful. Yes you choose any good brown color hat and beautiful matching sandals.  

Latest posts

Back