Could Not Get Fluidline Off My "Inner Bottom" Eyelid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right away....

it took me 15 mins to get this stuff off my delicate lid and omg my eye was sore good thing i did only one eye

i was experimenting putting it on there ..

Yikes!!

How the heck you get it off ? Isn't eye remover w/ a Q-Tip too harsh to touch the inner lid (bottom) ??

OMG are you kidding that you can't get it off cause I want one that doesn't come of the waterline.

No Im not kidding but it isnt comfortable talkin it off with all that rubbing ouch

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG are you kidding that you can't get it off cause I want one that doesn't come of the waterline.

Umm I dunno hahaha I guess I wrap my cotton pad around my finger with a bit of mu remover and I pull the lower lid down and kind of swipe outwards until it comes off. I never think about it, but probably it's easier for me to remove as the mu has been there for hours and the waterline liner is pretty much gone anyway.

Originally Posted by perlanga2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG are you kidding that you can't get it off cause I want one that doesn't come of the waterline. same here, im still looking for one.

It usually only stays on my waterline a couple of hours so I don't normally have that problem. But any that's left I just wipe off with a cotton pad.

Get a really good gentle eye make up remover and it shouldn't take so much rubbing. Try olive oil or something similar on a damp cotton pad, it will take off even stubborn eye make up!! It needs to be a damp cotton pad though or it will just drag your eye!

Mine wears off after awhile...the one that gave me a panic attack was liquidlast. That stuff is almost tattoo!!

Liquidlast is a b!tch to get off the lids!! It takes some scrubbing!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine wears off after awhile...the one that gave me a panic attack was liquidlast. That stuff is almost tattoo!! I haven't tried it on my lids but a ma at MAC couldn't emphasize to me enough how, when she said it was long lasting, she meant LONG LASTING! I'm pretty sure she said it more than three times hahaha. I'm scared to try it now.
scared.gif

I normally use a Q-tip and some rosewater to gently remove it. But I'm sure olive oil would work much better.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up about this. I generally put pencils liners on my waterline.

OMG too funny everyones so excited about my discovery lol

OMG I know!! and I got 4tubes of this stuff

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Liquidlast is a b!tch to get off the lids!! It takes some scrubbing!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine wears off after awhile...the one that gave me a panic attack was liquidlast. That stuff is almost tattoo!! Yep! I never thought I would be afraid to wear eyeliner because it stayed on too long.

Did u already tried fluidline on your inner lid once before?

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I dunno, that's why I dont put it there, I use a pencil

I don't really have trouble getting my Fluidlines off, but I use Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads which are FULL of oil. They remove everything.

Back