Coulds I pass of as a girl?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Could I pass of as a girl?

**mod edit - pls embed your photos using the button located beside the film strip.

I recommend reading Kevyn Aucoin's book 'Making Faces", he has a brilliant section on contouring with make up.

For eyebrows, there are a ton of how tos online, here is one you can start with: http://www.eyebrowz.com/faceshape.htm
Could you teach me how to apply makeup to my face so I can look girly? Besides how do you curls your lashes and make them longer with mascara?

All u need is the winged liner and smaller eyelashes and you'd look exactly like her pretty much!

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You kinda look like Nymphette (and she's gorgeous!).

All u need is the winged liner and smaller eyelashes and you'd look exactly like her pretty much!

Quote: Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You kinda look like Nymphette (and she's gorgeous!).

So do I look more like a girl or boy? Just want an honest opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mszJessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So do I look like a girl more or boy? Just want an honest opinion. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back