Couple Finally Reveals Child's Gender, Five Years After Birth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent a lot of time with my dad only.  Played ball, watched baseball, and was included in many male oriented activities.  My dad didn't have feminine side at all.  I still proffered dolls and girly things.  Wanted my hair longish--a long as he would allow..  bellow my ears..  My brother's room was all sports and cars etc.. Mine had none of that. I am who I am and I'm happy.  They influenced me to where I understand the male world, but I wasn't having any. 

In my opinion Sasha was not raised gender neutral.  Not revealing the biological sex is physical denial and no acknowledging what the child mental gender.

I have to ask, since when are cargo trousers and skull print shirts hyper masculine? Men and women, girls and boys can wear them! (I had a pair of silver cargo trousers that I loved when I was 11, and there are skull print dresses for little girls.) But it's okay for this lad to wear a sparkly pink swimming costume? Really? I am all for letting boys and girls play with and wear whatever they want, but I think what they are doing is cruel and unfair on their child. I also think the 'Barbie is nasty' thing is also horrible, I think Barbie gets far too much stick. 

Latest posts

Back