Courtney Love--Like it or hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif did she get plastic surgery to look like madonna? cuz i cant help but think she looks just like her all of a sudden and she even poses with the same expressions? it's funny because courtney has always hated madonna and now she looks exactly like her. LOL, I was thinking along the same lines.

i think her lipstick looks good. it looks like she had her lips fixed too after that botch up. yikes!!

the dress is awful

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like her at all. She looks like a straight up junkie. She sure does.
6.gif

I personally think she is a coke Wh**e. and she killed kurt cobain, and took his money, and sold all his possessions. that is not a good wife. I hate her.

Sigh, this woman....

Manipulative waste of space, yet everybody is fascinated with her. I have never heard or seen anything good from her side.

Courtney can clean up very well. This is not a good look for her though. I think she may have been forced into wearing one of Kate's dresses. Bad decision.

Latest posts

Back