Courtney Love--Like it or hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's wrong with these pics?? That's what I asked myself when I first saw them. The first pic is actually the cutest of these. I really don't know what to say...just the typical Courtney: strangly hair, ruined lipstick and makeup. is she still on drugs? I haven't heard much about her lately?

courtney-love-theo-fennells-show-off-cocktail-party-departures-03gQ93.jpg
courtney-love-theo-fennells-show-off-cocktail-party-departures-VJL0sG.jpg

The dress is hideous though.
frown.gif

did she get plastic surgery to look like madonna? cuz i cant help but think she looks just like her all of a sudden and she even poses with the same expressions? it's funny because courtney has always hated madonna and now she looks exactly like her. i think she is tweaking cuz when she stops she gains weight, IMO but then again i havnt heard about the courts taking her daughter away or anything.

I know she is attempting to be more glamorous here, but she is skanky. something about her has always given me the willy's.

well...i think she looks glamorous in these pics very pretty the only thing wrong that i can see is the puffy part of her dress..i think she is making an attempt to look nice and straighten up, as for weight loss..did she not have loads of surgery to lose weight look younger etc?

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I must say this is the least strung out I have ever seen her! i was thinking the exact same thing. i don't like the dress, but she looks pretty good, actually, nothing like the drugged out wreck we're used to seeing. jmho~

wow you guys are harsh....i think she looks okay but she does look as if she's been through some things

Plastic surgery in the face and seriously this is the best shes looked in a while

No...no no no. She looks awful. She's looked a LOT better actually. Google her, you'll find some horrible pictures but you'll also find some nice ones. This look is bad.

maybe the good ones are the older ones when she was younger?

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif No...no no no. She looks awful. She's looked a LOT better actually. Google her, you'll find some horrible pictures but you'll also find some nice ones. This look is bad.

Latest posts

Back