Courtney Love to be even more surgically "enhanced"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
courtney-love-1.jpg

Courtney Love, the celebrity who somehow remains in the public eye even though she hasn't done anything cool since the 90s, most-recently grabbed attention by losing about 8,000 pounds. However, rumor has it that she'll be modifying her appearance yet again -- this time with more plastic surgery.
Apparently the last time Love underwent surgery on her face (which, rumor has it, was earlier this month), it didn't go according to plan. The ex-rocker thinks her mouth looks "wonky," so she'll soon be jaunting off to Paris to see a doctor that "fixes bad surgery."
The trainwreck reportedly wants to get back to her original appearance, which may be difficult, seeing as no one has any idea what she actually looks like.
Source

LOL no kidding, she has had some really bad plastic surgery jobs done, she doesnt even look the same anymore.

I read about her wanting to get her original face back. Considering how much work she has done I doubt it'll ever be possible. I think if she gets cut into one more time her body will just fall apart.

Its so sad people do all this plastic surgery to find out in the end that they were better off without these enhancements.

Babyangel

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I always wondered how much plastic surgery the human body can take. Just look at Michael Jackson... He is physically and mentally falling apart
sleepyhead.gif

Besides, I'm not sure if Courtney can do anything to look good
eusa_whistle.gif

she should stop while she's ahead. I think its impossible to recreate how you looked before surgery with yet more surgery.

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif she should stop while she's ahead. I think its impossible to recreate how you looked before surgery with yet more surgery. Yeh! Besides, she doesn't look good without Kurt beside her...
eusa_whistle.gif

Ughhhh!! She does look good in the picture above for once but she is just one person I don't have respect for.

Latest posts

Back