Courtney Loves make up in this picture

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cakebatter look this good, right? Good?? Nah...don't think so at all....she's a train wreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MAC Isn't she? I mean I saw her on Howard Stern and she was all pissy when she couldn't smoke in the studio.Finally, he let her and she is a major chimney...one off the next Yeah, I saw her too on Howard Stern's "E'" show. plus I also heard the live studio version of it when they were taping it for the E show...- she should just hang it up...what a useless piece of crap she is

Reaction score
i did click on the pic but i didnt max the window, duh... i think shes scarey.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i did click on the pic but i didnt max the window, duh... i think shes scarey. You should be glad it didn't enlarge....you'd have nightmares !!!

Reaction score
I agree, she is nasty. But that is one of her better pictures.

Reaction score
Donatella Versace dipped in skin bleach? I can't get past the horrible yellow hair, reminds me of being 13 and getting my hands on my first hair bleach kit from the drugstore!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cirean Donatella Versace dipped in skin bleach? LOL!!!
Althought I think too that this is one of her better pics....wish she would go back to the days she went glam for awhile.

Reaction score
TOO TOO
SAID

Originally Posted by cakebatter look this good, right?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suziqq322 I agree, she is nasty. But that is one of her better pictures. True, which isn't saying much. In that pic she reminds me of one of the Muppets. Ya know, the one with long yellow hair and huge red lips? I can't think of the name or find a pic. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

True, which isn't saying much. In that pic she reminds me of one of the Muppets. Ya know, the one with long yellow hair and huge red lips? I can't think of the name or find a pic. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

LOL, yeah! Try to find it Lisa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, yeah! Try to find it Lisa
Janice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yup! Janice! lol Thats what I thought too!!! lmao
LMAO!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa That's right! Now I remember.

Its hard to tell which ones which =D Although I'd still prefer to look like the muppet!!

Latest posts