Courtney Loves make up in this picture

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clickerz da' image
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cakebatter look this good, right? Good?? Nah...don't think so at all....she's a train wreck

Originally Posted by MAC Isn't she? I mean I saw her on Howard Stern and she was all pissy when she couldn't smoke in the studio.Finally, he let her and she is a major chimney...one off the next Yeah, I saw her too on Howard Stern's "E'" show. plus I also heard the live studio version of it when they were taping it for the E show...- she should just hang it up...what a useless piece of crap she is

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i did click on the pic but i didnt max the window, duh... i think shes scarey. You should be glad it didn't enlarge....you'd have nightmares !!!
icon_eek.gif

Donatella Versace dipped in skin bleach? I can't get past the horrible yellow hair, reminds me of being 13 and getting my hands on my first hair bleach kit from the drugstore!

Originally Posted by Cirean Donatella Versace dipped in skin bleach? LOL!!!
Althought I think too that this is one of her better pics....wish she would go back to the days she went glam for awhile.

TOO TOO
frown.gif
SAID

Originally Posted by cakebatter look this good, right?

Originally Posted by suziqq322 I agree, she is nasty. But that is one of her better pictures. True, which isn't saying much. In that pic she reminds me of one of the Muppets. Ya know, the one with long yellow hair and huge red lips? I can't think of the name or find a pic. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

True, which isn't saying much. In that pic she reminds me of one of the Muppets. Ya know, the one with long yellow hair and huge red lips? I can't think of the name or find a pic. Anyone know what i'm talking about?

LOL, yeah! Try to find it Lisa
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa That's right! Now I remember.
review_bmuppets_1a.jpg

icon_lol.gif
Its hard to tell which ones which =D Although I'd still prefer to look like the muppet!!

Latest posts

Back