Cover FX now at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the concealer in E0. I am not fully decided if I like it as much as my Laura Mercier Secret Camoflague.

i got a makeover thing with this brand in nordstroms for theyre fall show and really liked how it looked and i barely needed anything to cover everything i had problems with on my face.

im planing when i run out of my reg. concealer to use this stuff insted.

although i also wanna try the laura mercier stuff.

Oh I so want this but haven't tried it yet
frown.gif

This sounds great!!! I really want some of that total coverage foundation. Wonder if I can find it on the web? They only sell it in Harvey Nichols over here - its nearly £50 for me to get to London, with £30 on top of that for the foundation never mind anything else I would be tempted to buy!

The website is really informative, Cover FX

xxx

I'm definitely going to sample this line when I visit Sephora. They have something for everyone. I was in love with the minerals until I saw the dreaded bismuth oxcychloride!

I use the Natural FX foundation. I love it. Looks and feels natural on the skin, not irritating, medium coverage. I found my perfect color match- M50

I also like the Skinprep FX Treament and Priming Serum. Feels great, non irritating, makes the skin soft etc.

This line is definitely worth checking out.
smile.gif

Really want to try this...although i have oily skin and judging by the reviews on makeupalley, its not really suitable for oily skin.
frown.gif

I love the creme foundations and bronzer. I have oily skin too and it's not bad.Of course I still have to blot but I love the coverage and how it's supposed to be good for your skin

I have their primer, full coverage foundation and powder foundation and love them all. My skin is a bit oily but just stippling a tiny bit of powder over top makes the cream foundation work for me but I only use it as concealer though.

Latest posts

Back