Cover FX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish we sold this at my location so i could try it!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wish we sold this at my location so i could try it!
frown.gif
They sell it in the midtown store 34th st. Is that too far for you to go to? that way you can try it out and tell me what you think? lmao

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif They sell it in the midtown store 34th st. Is that too far for you to go to? that way you can try it out and tell me what you think? lmao i would never step foot on 34th street!!!!!! i have walk rage.

It's amazing. I use it as concealer or all over lightly for a dewy look. It covers everything because it has about 40% pigment. It's been my HG concealer for over a year now.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's amazing. I use it as concealer or all over lightly for a dewy look. It covers everything because it has about 40% pigment. It's been my HG concealer for over a year now. Great!!! I am so wanting to try it. You use the foundation as a concealer? Or did you buy their concealer?
LMAO @ Jennifer. I get walking rage there too
smile.gif
but that Sephora is 2 floors and I love it
smile.gif
so it's worth a little elbowing the crowd to get there
wink.gif

Thanks Leza
smile.gif
Thanks Marisol
smile.gif

Bumping an older thread.
wink.gif

I use the NaturalFX foundation in this line and love it. It has lighter coverage compared to the cream foundation. I have sensitive skin that can look somewhat blotchy. You only need a tiny amount, covers well, non irritating, looks and feels natural. Worth checking out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great!!! I am so wanting to try it. You use the foundation as a concealer? Or did you buy their concealer?
LMAO @ Jennifer. I get walking rage there too
smile.gif
but that Sephora is 2 floors and I love it
smile.gif
so it's worth a little elbowing the crowd to get there
wink.gif

Thanks Leza
smile.gif
Thanks Marisol
smile.gif

Yeah I use the foundation as concealer. It pretty much is concealer really. It covers so much.
I also have NaturalFX but I'd rather use the cream foundation lightly instead of that. It's nice but it makes me look oily faster.

I have tried and used Cover Fx and it is a really great product, the foundation covers better than concealer with foundation. It goes on nicely and looks very natural. I can get it here but that is because I am in Canada and I live only 2 Blocks away from a supplier.

I have and like this, too. Definitely is full coverage, but if you apply with a damp sponge, you can have more natural coverage as well. Tap it on problem areas and it is a great concealer, too.

I set with their loose powder because it's very sheer, but any loose powder works great to finish. You def. want to set it after you've applied it, because it stays workable until you do, unlike KA's SSE, which is powder-optional once it sets or dries.

Oh - even on my oily skin it stays looking nice, and I didn't get any breakouts or clogging, either.

-b.

I love this foundation! and for all of you saying that it is not good for acne prone skin...you are wrong. You probably aren't using the right formula. They have a powder foundation that is amazing for acne prone skin. However, all their products are oil free. You are probably not using clean brushes!!! Make sure you clean your brushes often and make sure to rinse them thoroughly!!!!

Back